Whats your Pet Hate?

2. the fact that there's no decent warning system like a car horn for cyclists, just very pathetic and embarrassing tinkle bells.

I did in fact pass a cyclist last week with a kind of clowns horn instead of embarrassing tinkle bell, if I see him again Ill be asking where he got it.

• Cyclists who think the Red Light is for show...
  • Cyclists who come up the cycle lane and then park in front of cars - stay in the god damn cycle lane (heaven knows you moaned enough to get them)!

Motorists who think the red light at a pedrestrian crossing is just for show - I see them daily.

Motorists who moan about cyclists.

1. People who are totally unaware that there is a queue behind them in the supermarket.
2. People who drive toward you on your side of the road because their path is blocked with a parked car.
3. Mothers who talk to their toddlers in a very loud voice. "Hunter aren't you a VERY good boy for sharing your sweets with Marlin" type of thing.
4. People who take up two parking spaces when parking their car.
5. People who open their car door and let it hit against the side of the car parked beside them.

The people who stand up immediately when a plane lands - take down their cases and stand blocking the aisle for about 10 minutes till the doors open!. Worse still the ones who sit in at a window seat then proceed to disturb you about six times to get ipods, books, sweets etc out of their bags! :mad::mad::mad:

......... I'm a grump!:D

People whose dogs are straining at the end of the leash snarling, foaming, gnashing, growling, snapping...who say 'oh its ok, he wouldnt hurt a fly, he is just playing'.

Bonus pet hate points if said dogs are actually off leash.

1. People who are totally unaware that there is a queue behind them in the supermarket.

I presume these are the same people who get on the bus and then spend 5 minutes rooting at the bottom of their bag for change. :(

People who only realise at the last moment that they have to pay for the contents of their supermarket trolley, and then spend more time trying to extricate a purse or cash out from the cavernous handbag. Or the ones carry around a kilo of small change and then try to offload it on the checkout assistant.

3. Mothers who talk to their toddlers in a very loud voice. "Hunter aren't you a VERY good boy for sharing your sweets with Marlin" type of thing.

Parents who saddle their kids with name like Hunter or Marlin.

People who chomp away when eating, the noise is disgusting! Yes, I know people have to eat, but can they be a bit more civilised?

Pedestrians who absent mindedly or else plain arrogantly, never give way to you, forcing you to always move for them, or else risk a collision or bizarre unarmed Mexican stand off.

I think I'll smear myself with dog excrement to avoid this situation in the future and see how they all like it.

C'mon! C'mon! bump into me - I dare you!

Pedestrians who absent mindedly or else plain arrogantly, never give way to you, forcing you to always move for them, or else risk a collision or bizarre unarmed Mexican stand off.

I think I'll smear myself with dog excrement to avoid this situation in the future and see how they all like it.

C'mon! C'mon! bump into me - I dare you!

People who smear themselves in dog excrement just to make a point. :D

People who stop dead in their tracks to look in a shop window - they deserve a good kick in the ankles.

People who stop dead in their tracks to look in a shop window - they deserve a good kick in the ankles.

Yes. They should slow down gradually clearly indicating their intention to stop, assisted perhaps with indicators and a head mounted brake light.

Back