Whats your Pet Hate?

Barking dogs, especially those that are chucked out by their owners at 8am before they head off to work, and then proceed to bark all day annoying the neighbours, just for the owners to come back at 6pm saying "who's a good boy".

Suppose I mean the owners, not the dogs.

Noise especially from loud music and not just because I'm getting very old, never liked loud music. Very few people listen out for silence these days. Its one of the things that's lovely about Donegal as compared to Dublin.

Liars - especially ones who think that you believe all the cr*p coming out of their mouths!

• Thiere Henry - or however you spell it
  • People who wear shades indoors
  • People who think the sun shine out of their kid's ass
  • Old people who pretend to be senile so as to skip the queue (I'm on to you..)
  • People who over do the laughing at mediocre jokes
  • People who are constantly organizing collections at work if someone so much as moves across the hall (may be a CS issue)
  • People who are constantly texting...or who are xxxxx at the end of everything
  • People who are bone idle
  • Over enthusiastic people at meetings - who have to answer questions or statements even if they haven't a notion
  • People who think others are stupid and don't notice that they've skipped their round
  • People with thousands of posts on weddingsonline.ie who aren't actually planning a wedding

Louis Walsh when he says " you shouldn't be in the bottom two"

People who block my view with their SUVs
People who won't shove up on the bus to let someone sit down
Celebrities playing out their broken marriage all over the tabloids, gossip magazines and tacky tv programmes (Yes, you Jordan)
Teenagers shouting at the tops of their voices to their friends who are standing/sitting right beside them

*****iness
Bad manners
People who are overly agressive
Pretenious people
Public sector employees protesting that they shouldn't get a pay cut.
Our current government

People who walk and text at the same time, dragging their feet, and not looking where they are going.

I hate those ads for laser eye surgery that quote the price of surgery on a "per eye" basis.

Has anyone ever had only one eye corrected?

It's equivalent to pricing a pair of shoes individually. You could do it but you'd still have to buy two - if not imediately, than later.

1. pedestrians in cycle lanes, either stepping into them or walking in the shared footpath ones.

2. the fact that there's no decent warning system like a car horn for cyclists, just very pathetic and embarrassing tinkle bells.

3. mothers who are crossing the road and stick the prams into oncomming traffic first before checking to see if anything's comming.

• Cyclists who think the Red Light is for show...
  • Cyclists who come up the cycle lane and then park in front of cars - stay in the god damn cycle lane (heaven knows you moaned enough to get them)!

I hate those ads for laser eye surgery that quote the price of surgery on a "per eye" basis.

Has anyone ever had only one eye corrected?

It's equivalent to pricing a pair of shoes individually. You could do it but you'd still have to buy two - if not imediately, than later.

You actually only get one done at the time.

Back