What's making you happy today?

walking home with Mrs Pete and daughter in tow on the way back from her 1st day at pre-school & seeing our daughters first colouring in picture/poster thingy...

Have to dig this out because I'm really happy at being off work for 2 weeks holidays after today!
ps Paddy are you still off the smokes?

great to see so many made happy by their families and relationships - does it for me too. THE thing worth minding and working at.

Looking at pictures of my 4 day old nephew and his siblings aged 18,15, and 10. ( tinged with a bit of sadness knowing it will be months before I actually meet him as they are over in England.)

Swam a mile last night, aching a little today, but getting off work early so off to swim another one!

Then still home earlier than usual to watch a movie or something equally pleasant with my OH :)

1.) Its Friday.
2.) the government have given the order Marie Antoinette style "Let them eat Cheese"

I completed a marathon 2 weeks ago and I don't have to train anymore so I feel like I have all the time in the world! :)

My lovely walk to start the day with my little dogs, bumping into all sorts of people / dogs out and about. With the bad weather recently my dogs haven't wanted to go outside the door so it was lovely to get some sunshine, even if it didn't last.

I just found out my younger sister's aggressive lung tumour has responded successfully to chemo and the active cancer cells are gone. The relief is huge. 2 more chemo sessions and she is finished and cancer free.... :) Such good news today I have to share it.

That is making me happy fizzelina, great news. Im happy cause i know its only a couple of hours till i get home to see my new baby boy and girl again.

Leaving Faro airport. We were left on the bus to take us to the plane packed liked sardines until the driver was ready to go. All in your own time. Then we arrived at the plane and left on the bus until the people we saw practically running around Faro without walking sticks but now unable to walk, got the "special" bus to take them to the plane before everyone else. Great to be back home.

Back