What's making you happy today?

Firefly

I've been taking photos of our two children to beat the band recently and today I had the best one enlarged to 12x16 and I'm delighted with it. I'm getting a really good frame made especially for it and will be ready on Friday. It's gonna make my whole weekend looking up at the 2 of them!

I remind myself most days that I live in a free democratic country where I’m equal under the law, where there’s very little chance I or my family will starve to death or die of some curable disease and where there is a reasonable expectation of living in peace and security. In short by accident of birth I am better off than about 90% of the people on the planet. Maybe I’m a bit simple but that genuinely makes me feel very lucky every day.

Just waiting on the spuds to boil for bangers and mash and then settling in for the first episode of season 3 of sons of anarchy, that's about to make me very happy very happy :D

The kitten falling into the pond and managing to wriggle out unharmed.

mf

My newborn baby daughter enjoying her second night on the planet tucked-up in her cot in the maternity hospital.

aw nice thread... whats making me happy is the fact that I married a handsome funny man 2 mths ago and I have a funny little guy of a son too... sitting in on a sat night with aglass of vino and x factor with my 2 boys makes me complete..

what bondgirl said also makes me happy, it's so nice to see someone enjoying their marriage and their child

We went to airport today to meet our friends and their newly adopted daughter coming home.
It was lovely and brought back memories of the the two very special days we brought our 2 kids home

Going for walks with my wife and our two babies, of the canine persuasion, and catching up on each others week as we hardly see each other until the weekend. Tarfhead,s link really sums it up,Thanks for that.

Reminding myself how lucky I really am!!

I have a fantastic partner and two babies (also canine version) who wake me up with sloppy kisses every single day, a very large and happy family, great friends, a girly break booked for October and paid off, got myself out of debt completely this year and have a nice little savings pile building.

Just reminding myself of how far I've come in a year makes me smile :)

We went to airport today to meet our friends and their newly adopted daughter coming home.
It was lovely and brought back memories of the the two very special days we brought our 2 kids home

This one makes me happy :)

I am happy today because my whole body aches since starting back at Pilates last night - I know I did good cos it hurts so much.

.. settling in for the first episode of season 3 of sons of anarchy, that's about to make me very happy very happy :D

How did you manage to watch it before it was screened in the US ? I'll be watching it tonight and hope I'm happy after watching it. Seeing how Season 2 finished, my expectations are low :rolleyes:

My pregnant wife asleep knowing that it's another day safely done til the big event in Jan
My little girl sleeping contendently in her bed surrounded by 7 teddies and animals of various sizes. She's also told me we're playing at pirates we go home.
I have a Hogan stand ticket for the All Ireland
My Dad being ok after a fall at the weekend

Back