Whatever happened to Wispas?

Re: ..

What ever happened to white dog poo either ?

You never see any of it around any more, and the streets seemed to be peppered with it years ago !

Luvly bubbly

With great anticipation tried Bubbly today, but sadly twasnt the same at all at all....

White dog poo is a result of the dog eating a bone and pooing pure calcium. You can come round to my house the day after a roast has been finished off and inspect some if you like :D

Sarah

I only have a cat these days, but you're all welcome to come up and see her retchings if you like... :lol

Pah. I've got a four-year-old with the colly-wobbles.

Excellent. But it's only for a limited period unless sales figures add up, so stock up just in case.

They were in centra today. Welcome back, Wispa! I have one sitting on my desk here in front of me...

Aw, still waiting for them here. Think I'll pop into shop on way home now to check!

oh no....just realised they're out of stock......did you all get there before me?

oh no....just realised they're out of stock......did you all get there before me?

Does that mean there will be long queues and subscribers to AAM complaining about the time it's taking to fulfil their online orders? Sounds kinda familiar but I can't quite think what it reminds me of. Will Cadbury's go bust or will the BoE offer them a sweet deal?

They were in centra today. Welcome back, Wispa! I have one sitting on my desk here in front of me...

Where, damn you, where!!!!???!!! ;) (And you better have bought only one and left some for the rest of us!!)

Need... to... have... a .... Wispa....!!!!

They are as delicious as I remember! I got 2 actually, didn't want to be greedy! It was the centra on Patricks hill in Cork - but surely they must have them in more centras than that?

Back