What are we watching on TV?

Breaking Bad - episode 9 season 5. Blood Money.

I may have to watch that episode again to be sure I have absorbed it all. The last scene was brilliant :eek:.

Kudos to Netflix for getting to screen it so soon. If they can repeat the trick with more US dramas, they'll have a bigger stockpile of cash than Slyler White :D.

The White Queen finished up last night.

Fascinating period in history but I didn't think much of the show. Not the usual high standard from the BBC

I had a quick scan of the books in Easons and don't like this writing style either of the author either.

Heroes of comedy on sky - Tommy Cooper.

A reminder if one was needed of what an absolute genius this man was.

The episode on Les Dawson was also pretty good.

Skyler persona developing big time.

The character, and actress, have come in for a lot of criticism but last night she swung for the bleachers and knocked it over the wall.

Whatever else the writer (Vince Gilligan) and actors on Breaking Bad do with their careers, it won't compare to this.

Low Winter Sun on Fox

time.com said:
Low Winter Sun, which premieres after Breaking Bad, is also a story of grim men doing bad deeds in a quasi-allegorical, desolate landscape. The difference here is that that blighted landscape is an American city, Detroit, that is still home to hundreds of thousands of people. The opening credits pan over graffiti, shells of houses, blasted lots, “We Buy Gold” shops, and vacant streets. When we see Detroit cop Frank Agnew (Mark Strong) leave home, he walks out the door, picks up some garbage off his lawn, and sees a spray-painted boarded-up house that looks like the wreckage of Katrina.

Hell on Wheels is back for Season 3

Very strong start to the season.

Quite a nasty end to Episode 2. :( The Mormons won't be happy with how they are portryed here!

The businessmen are crooks, the Indians are savages, the black man was told he was not equal to a white man and there was a drunken Irish gang boss with his hand out for bribes in this series too

This show offends everyone! :D

Missed the first bit of Moone Boy so caught it tonight on Sky......I would've been growing up in the same era and it just resonates so much with me (ok I'm a bit older). Got my dad to watch it and he didn't get it at all but I was howling with laughter. The attention to detail in terms of having the pens that you could press down each colour, and the Findus pancakes and racing home for Neighbours at lunch - that was me!

Beaking Bad, season 5 episode 10, Confessions.

Once more the point is reinforced. don't try to second guess how this story will work out cos you'll be wrong. Every time.

Agree. Just impossible to predict. Super episode. The time watching the episodes just flies.

Marion

Breaking Bad, season 5 episode 13, To'hajiilee.

I think I may have forgotten to breathe during the last scene of this episode :eek: !

Back