What are we watching on TV?

Leper, you would be much better making use of your TV time by watching the Traitors and forget about torturing yourself looking at any more of this rubbish.....with all due respect.....to you and not the players , they deserve all this , there is no pride in wearing this Irish shirt any more and I will not watch them again...
Roll on the rugby at the weekend...
 
I'm not usually one for Reality TV or such, but I am really enjoying The Traitors Ireland. Such deviousness & bedevilment! Sun-Tue on RTE1.
 
And I can think of other words to describe it but they probably would not be allowed on this forum:oops:.....I'm sure ..
 
Back to the usual dross. Boring and stressful in equal measure.
Awful stuff, I cannot believe that this team has brought me to the point where I just don't care what they do as long as I'm not involved. 4 or was it 5 Premiership players and they couldn't raise a gallop. Enough is enough. Cartoons at match time in future at least I might get to smile.
 
Accused - BBC Six Programmes - Netflix. Each episode.is different, thought provoking and challenges the viewers to arrive at their own verdict. Lots of flashbacks and catchy one-liners. There is some excellent acting, well produced music scores and realistic plots. The camera work excels. Ideal viewing for the longer and colder nights with some surprises along the way.
 
Dopesick- tv series/drama relating to the Oxy Contin drug approved by FDA that was cripplingly addictive and ruined many lives.
The fact that the FDA approved it gave prescribing Doctors a gold clad assurance that it was 100% safe.
 
Rugby Championship 2025 - New Zealand V South Africa. Among the best games of rugby that I have ever seen! South Africa blew the All Blacks away 10 - 43, 6 tries to 1. Absolutely sensational.
 
The Black Ferns are some team though...
As are Canada.... hopefully Ireland can beat the French...
 
Last edited:
I'm not usually one for Reality TV or such, but I am really enjoying The Traitors Ireland.
The Duchess was really going on about this. To the point last week that I decided to watch on the Player from the beginning.
The first episode had promise.
There was something about the second episode which jarred with me, wasn't sure what.
Then came episode 3. There was a father and son in the cast and I was wondering did they share confidences. And lo and behold right on cue the two turn up alone first for breakfast and the camera zones in on their "private" conversation which focussed precisely on the question that I and I am sure many others were interested in an answer.
And then the penny dropped. This is all completely contrived reality TV where everybody is constantly aware of the elephant in the room - the TV camera. And we are meant to believe that the rows and the bad language are all natural. Yuk!! Watched no more.
 
And then the penny dropped. This is all completely contrived reality TV where everybody is constantly aware of the elephant in the room - the TV camera. And we are meant to believe that the rows and the bad language are all natural. Yuk!! Watched no more.
Ah Duke, you're far to sceptical....suspend reason & logic and just go with the flow!
 
I was glad to see Shane getting that vital putt , which helped Europe retain the Ryder cup.
He had to rely on a captain's pick as he hadn't been having a good year ... But proved once again what a match play player he is.
The American fans should be ashamed of themselves....there is no place in any sport for that kind of behaviour....or anywhere else for that matter..
 
Back
Top