What are we watching on TV?

Watching The Americans at the moment. Series 4. It's a bit slow but Kerri Russell keeps me coming back!

The Americans was pretty good and Kerri did her part, fair play....that hair!

Really enjoyed The Night Of and also Stranger Things - the opening tune for the latter is amaazing.

Firefly, where did you watch season 4 of The Americans? I'm getting tired of waiting for RTE to show it. It's not on Netflix from what I can see.

Thumbs up for The Night Of. We have watched 5 of the 8 episodes so far and recommend it.

Herself and the two teenagers watched Stranger Things and they all loved it.

Started watching Fargo last week. It's very good. Minnesota seems like a pretty mad place. Those accents alone!

Finished watching Redwater last night. Overall I thought it wasn't bad. The oirishy bits you have to become immune to, but I didn't really notice them after the first couple of episodes. Still a few "I doubt anyone has ever said that" bits of dialogue here and there, but I thought the acting was quite good. The plot wasn't bad, it looked good on screen.

I know that all sounds a bit 'faint praise', but it was very watchable (esp. from episode 3 on).

Watching the confederations cup , far more competitive than I originally envisaged & high skill levels .

Should really have put all these together, but watched an interesting documentary the other night about Bill Ackman's BigShort(!) on Herbalife called Betting on Zero.

Watching way too much telly at the moment but watched Lady Macbeth last night. It was quite good in fairness and worth watching.

Back