What a bunch of morons

There is nothing I could add to those BRILLIANT posts which IMHO deserve a round of applause.

I heard some poor bewildered gob-daw on the radio from the union. Even the bearded brethren want to accept what's on offer but the older employees seem to be knifing their younger co-workers in the back and selling out their future so that the old timers can get a big pay-off. That's solidarity for ya!

I saw this tread for the first time today
What a bunch of Morons,
Interesting to have a look at this company 10 years later,
Enjoy,

I saw this tread for the first time today
What a bunch of Morons,
Interesting to have a look at this company 10 years later,
Enjoy,
Yea, the place closed in 2013 and 400 people lost their job. The older employees shafted the younger ones and the Union backed them then criticised the company for closing the plant. What a bunch of morons.

They have now opened a new repair centre employing a fraction of the previous number. As far as I know it's 30-40 people.

I know it closed in 2013, I was at the auction when machinery was sold,
I was interested in their coating equipment, they withdrew anything of the good listed on the catalog on the day of the auction,

I know it closed in 2013, I was at the auction when machinery was sold,
I was interested in their coating equipment, they withdrew anything of the good listed on the catalog on the day of the auction,
We made most of their MRO tooling.
Anyone who was any use there got work elsewhere and now we make tooling for them.