Vodafone's 16euro/ month -calls/ texts offer to Public Service type organisations

Vodafone

Not sure if a specific name - expect might be called 'public sector framework agreement' package. Still note that nobody has come up with a better offer package available...

'48' charge 10 EUR per month for unlimited mobile calls and unlimited texts.

This ^^^^

http://www.48months.ie

It's Telefonica the same company which owns O2. The only catch is you have to correspond only online but considering atrocious customer service at the other networks you wouldnt be missing much.

10 Euro a month for unlimited calls and texts and the age thing is a marketing gimmick as they don't check. Vodafone better start undercutting this fast as I am about to switch :D

I know several people who have this plan. You can't get any information on it if you call Vodafone - I tried to get more information for a company plan where we would have up to 170 employees interested but I was told I would get a call back ... This happened three times and I am still awaiting a call back. When they set it up with an particular branch, they have a contact person and the people availing of the offer can only get info or make enquiries through this person and not through vodafone directly.

I know several people who have this plan. You can't get any information on it if you call Vodafone - I tried to get more information for a company plan where we would have up to 170 employees interested but I was told I would get a call back ... This happened three times and I am still awaiting a call back. When they set it up with an particular branch, they have a contact person and the people availing of the offer can only get info or make enquiries through this person and not through vodafone directly.

called vodafone they could give no information, in relation to this €16 plan
they obviously dont want the business so..

Vodafone have the most expensive business plans out there, compared to other operators, such as O2 who now have an online shop for business.

i called vodafone on Wednesday to get prices on bill pay plans, and still am waiting for the information, what is so difficult with giving a prospective customer a price for service...

as an earlier poster posted about 48 months, that seems like a great deal!
will check it out.

Hi what is the name of the Vodafone price plan for €16 per month? A former colleague Civil Servant is currently in receipt of it. I would be interested in joining as well.

Thank you

Hi what is the name of the Vodafone price plan for €16 per month? A former colleague Civil Servant is currently in receipt of it. I would be interested in joining as well.

Thank you
Then why dont you ask them as opposed to raising a zombie thread??

I just noticed that this thread was resurrected yesterday from a 2012 post in case it makes a difference

Back