Vartec and EurExcel - 'business opportunities'

"Pyramid Scheme"

Is this a "Pyramid Scheme" ?

No, most definitely not. The company uses a Multi-Level or Network Marketing business model. Our approach to the business, however, is quite different than what most people think of when they think about traditional "MLM" –
Multi-Level Marketing. Our professional, system driven
approach is a perfect example of how business should be
conducted within an industry that at times has received bad press because of disreputable individuals or organizations.

Evidence of this fact is Excel's presence on the Board of
Directors for the Direct Sales Association (www.dsa.org),
which serves as a self-governing body within the industry to separate legitimate opportunities from illegal
"pyramid schemes".

Re: "Pyramid Scheme"

Yawn - this one seems to get bumped to the top of the list ever couple of months by somebody with a vested interest...

Re: "Pyramid Scheme"

Oooooh - a senior representative - well that makes it so much more credible, doesn't it?

The EurExcel Opportunity

Seems to me that this Opportunity is either for you or not, whether you have enough get-up-and-go, whether you have dreams & goals in your life .........

But I guess there are some who are content with their own lives as they are !!

Re: The EurExcel Opportunity

Just a query - are netsalez, Eurexcelrep & Eurexcel Senior Report all one and the same person?

BTW in large some MLM products are great but their process of selling are generally This post will be deleted if not edited to remove bad language

Seems to me that this Opportunity is either for you or not, whether you have enough get-up-and-go, whether you have dreams & goals in your life .........

I always love these sort of comments in relation to schemes like this - if you question the validity or viability of the scheme or cast any doubt on the great claims made then you're obviously some sort of lazy begrudger with no dreams or goals who sits on his This post will be deleted if not edited to remove bad language (well it's hard to sit on somebody else's I suppose) all day rather than knuckling down to some MLMing with your uplines and downlines in order to make the fortune that awaits those highly motivated like minded individualistic self starters who get on their bikes and go for it.... :lol

Smug as it may sound - yes. And as I posted earlier today:

"If one only wished to be happy, this could be easily accomplished; but we wish to be happier than other people, and this is always difficult, for we believe others to be happier than they are." -- Montesquieu ( [broken link removed] )

By the way - not all dreams/goals cost money... ;)

Hi all,

If you check the profiles I think you will see that we are different.... not sure who senior rep is ?

Only like minded individuals....

By the way, you refer to the method of selling being This post will be deleted if not edited to remove bad language..... how do you mean ? For example with EurExcel, I sell our service to a small number of people who want to save some money on their phone bills. I don't force anyone into anything. At the end of the day, I can save them some money, it costs them nothing and they get an equivalent service...... what's wrong with that ?

Have a great day !!!

Rep

opportunity...great system...your own boss?

I guess what I mostly wonder about is the fact that the business presentation does not really say much about the company .

Too many things remain unanswered.
What happens if the rep above you does not function well? Who will "dismiss" him from his "own" company?
How is the information communicated with respect to not bothering the same people? For example, i would get really angry with different reps calling me about the same product.
How long do my customers remain my customers with respect to the commission offered?
Who do customers contract with? Rep.?
By the way that fancy story from 100 000 to a
1000 000 000..... can we see some internal journal or some sort of a financial journal of this company?

so my advice is, if you were to search for serious representatives , you might as well provide some technical information .

good luck

Re: opportunity...great system...your own boss?

It always raises a red flag for me when a salesman has to resort to slagging off the competition to close the gig. But this is exactly what these kind of schemes depend on - playing on fears & disgruntlements of ordinary workers to paint the 'faraway hills are greener' picture of the utopian world where you work for yourself.

I might actually start to take these schemes seriously if they were a bit more honest.

Hi again,

I sure enjoy a good debate !!

For me timing was everything, I'm not gullible enough to be sold on every aspect of this business, and I don't expect to become a millionaire out of it. However, fact remains that I earn respectable additional income, in proportion to the amount of time I spend doing it.

I was exposed to this opportunity at the right time in my life to decide to try it out.

To answer "Ikingofwonder".... i'm not sure if you have actually attended a business presentation, but If I could assure you of one thing....that is that I'll be honest. Send me an email ref my profile, or ask the questions here if you wish. As I said before.... there is no benefit in me signing up a unmotivated partner..!

If a rep does not function well, he will simply drop out !!! Anyone under him has visability and access to all people above, so they can simply team with someone else above them !!! There are also many no-affiliated support groups where support is available....mostly internet based.

With regard to not bothering the same people, this is tricky....not sure how Eircom or any other direct sales companies do as I regularily have the same companies coming to my door !! So to be honest, there is not real system.

With regard to customers and commission, they will remain your customers, paying you commission for as loing as you stay in the business, and they stay a customer.....no limit

Contract is with Eurexcel, collections by EurExcel, customer care by Eurexcel...etc

100 000 to 1000 000 000 - I'm not sure whatyou are referrign to here...please advise...

Hope this helps.... you may ask more questoins here or contact by email and I can send a CD presentation or arrange to attend a meeting or even a LIVE online presentation.

Regards,

Rep...

what I mean with 100 000 to 1000 000 000 is something that is presented on that cd presentation ( at least the one we get in the Netherlands)
I could remind you :
you start the presentation with the motivation from one of the CEO's stating the company started from $ 100 000 or something.
later on , you clearly state that the revenues of
Vartec telecom rose to 1 billion in its 10th year,
while Excel's rose to 1 billion in its 8th year.

perhaps there can be some proof on these data?

if that is not possible i wonder why these numbers are at all communicated to potential members or customers.

best regards,

ikindoffwonder/ ecb4ng

ecb4ng,

I understand the point now.....

I've never actually seen "proof" myself, however, I know that EXCEL were a public company at the time that they broke the 1 billion revenue point, so the information is in the public domain. I will try to get it !!!!

In terms of credibility, there is an excellent book available on Amazon called "THE EXCEL PHENOMENON" by James W. Robinson. Robinson was independently comissioned to write the book.

This is well worth a read for anyone interested in taking the opportunity further.

Cheers for now !!

Rep..

Hi Eurexcep fans - Can you confirm the tax implications in relation to income from these schemes?

The Tax Implications are exactly the same as you would have for any other Business. As an Independent Representative you are running your own business, working for yourself.

Income Tax would be calculated the same way it would be as if you are a Plumber, Electrician or whoever ....

Your Income is based upon your profits derived from various Leadership Bonuses & of course, the Residual Income you receive from your Customers' Usage every month.

... does the fact that EXcel Rep, snr EXCL rep & netsalez (who are bombarding this thread with salesy stuff) constitute as an elaborate form of spamming...

To be fair the last few posts have dealt clearly with facts rather than being a spiel about how great the scheme is.

Hi,

Thanks 0..... I'm just responding to direct questions.....

Ninsinga can choose not to read the posts !!!!

Rep

ninsaga,

This is simply a form of discussion, the Topic is "Vartec & EurExcel" - all we are simply doing is answering questions that have been asked ..............

Competition

I've just come across this interesting thread.

Personally I think EurExcel Rep has answered all your questions and concerns. Give the guy/girl a break.

As for you ninsaga, your only jealous!! - If I remeber correctly your a Rep with Cinergi or Euphony. So your an MLMer yourself !!!

Back