Ulster Bank Redress Update

Discussion in 'Central Bank tracker review' started by notabene, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Wardy7

Wardy7 Frequent Poster

What's the issue with your rate?

2. Mortub2005

Mortub2005 New Member

Hi all,

I was identified at the beginning of this year as being impacted and tracker was reinstated then. I phoned the tracker dedicated line with UB on Monday and was advised that they are now nearing the end of identifying customers and they will commence writing to customers about redress over the next few months. Still very vague.

3. Mark Watson

Mark Watson Registered User

Phoned tracker line today. In summary told sooner rather than later. Query is that this year or next and was told I can't tell you that.
    Any suggestions?

4. Whatnot

Whatnot New Member

That's sounds like the same thing they said to me last month and this month, so I'd say in there own time that's what it feels like to me

5. Wardy7

Wardy7 Frequent Poster

Has it not to be wrapped up by September lads?

6. Whatnot

Whatnot New Member

From what they said to me they are going to have everyone identified by September, and start issuing "letters" then but they couldn't say if they were going to be offers of compensation/redress

7. Mauritius

Mauritius Registered User

I thought it was widely known that the Central Bank has told the banks they have to identify all impacted account holders by the end of September'17. That's what KBC keep telling me on the phone. I used to call at the beginning of each month but now I don't bother.

Lightening and Wardy7 like this.