Ulster bank mortgage - I have heard nothing from AIB?

My tracker has also been transferred but it's maturing at the end of next year and only has an outstanding balance of around 8k. I don't think the outstanding balance played any role in the order of transfer. Maybe it's just alphabetical order?
Tracker mortgage has not moved over to AIB as yet. Wonder if they have delayed transfer due to the other issue of incorrect payment request on some mortgages.

Idk, they planned all along to do it in at least two tranches IIRC, well before there was any indication AIB were about to mess up with the repayment calculations.

I wonder are there many left to migrate across to AIB?
I have received earlier letters about the move from UB to AIB and I expected it to complete this year, but with 2 months notice to be given, it looks like it will be late January by the earliest before this happens.

Dunno, but I am still waiting for a transfer notification too, or any communication for that matter!

Got a letter this morning saying that there had been a delay. They expected now to complete the transfer in the first half of 2024. That they had suspended extensions and topup loans until now but knew this was causing hardship for some borrowers and to get in touch if we needed that facility (we don't).

Do we get compensated as they will be changing the terms?
Before you could pay extra onto the account and if you miss a payment and there is enough of an over payment on the account the bank would take that as payment? Also before you could pay into the mortgage account and withdraw if needed at a later stage. AIB will not allow this. Once they have your over payment the money s tied up with the mortgage.

Back