Uh oh! Just got my new Alfa 159 and...

How many more bloody threads are you going to start about your bloody cruise control.

It's on boards, on here...
Wow - you got a new car.
Talk with the dealer - why this deserves yet another thread is beyond me.

Mountains and molehills..........

How many more bloody threads are you going to start about your bloody cruise control.

Wow - you got a new car.

You sould just ask the guy with the gun standing behind you to stop forcing you to read them....:rolleyes:

Wow - you got a new car.

free country mate

Wow - you got a new car.

Whoa boy..easy does it.

why this deserves yet another thread is beyond me.

I think you'll find there's only one thread on Askaboutmoney.

I got good advice from both threads. And quite a number of people thanked me for bringing it up.

BTW, have I told you yet I got a new car?

I think you'll find there's only one thread on Askaboutmoney.

I got good advice from both threads. And quite a number of people thanked me for bringing it up.

BTW, have I told you yet I got a new car?

cool.. does it have Cruise control??? :D

I have it and i think it's useless - Wouldn't be losing any sleep over it

Quite probably, Seagull, but I'll look into it.

Thanks for recommendations guys. I've been offered a farily comprehensive 2 year service arrangement i.e. every 20 kms or each year, whichever comes sooner.

So, I'm happy.

20kms? Ah, so they're not expecting the Alfa to travel very far then!!! :D

Sorry - couldn't resist!

Bit of a late reply to this, but possibly useful info anyway. On the facelift Alfa 156's, adding cruise control was as cheap and easy as buying the stalk and replacement steering column cowling, and plugging in. Total cost was something like £50. Might be worth looking into?

<snip>

Cruise Control was a must have for the car I replaced my SAAB with. So, now that it doesn't have it I feel deflated. Not good on day one of a new €54k motor.
<snip>

For that kind of money you could have a current model e-class merc with cruise control.

It'll always be worth more than the Alfa, even if they're the same price to start off with.

ONQ

The tcruise control stalk is built into the same stalk that controls the indicators on the new Seat Leon. It might be the same on the Alfa.

I'd check the manual if I was you.
Same with my E-class, it shares a stick with other features.

Back