TUSLA Survey

The average ward in a hospital is not a sterile environment, and contains a load of sick people. They probably don't encounter a higher level of germs in the shop than they do in the hospital, so why should they change uniform?

I don't disagree Purple but I don't think the post from jjm is simply a case of not knowing where to put commas and full stops. There is random use of uppercase letters as well. I don't think it is too much to ask someone to read over their posts to see if they could be tidied up a bit.
It might make it hard to read, but I don't think it should impact on the credibility. It does result in the post being ignored. I have to admit, I tend not to read posts written like that as I find it painful to make sense of them. That doesn't mean the opinion isn't valid.

It might make it hard to read, but I don't think it should impact on the credibility. It does result in the post being ignored. I have to admit, I tend not to read posts written like that as I find it painful to make sense of them. That doesn't mean the opinion isn't valid.

No, it means that it comes from someone who hasn't the common manners to write in a way others can understand easily.

Yip, me too I'm afraid. I tend to skip them.

The average ward in a hospital is not a sterile environment, and contains a load of sick people. They probably don't encounter a higher level of germs in the shop than they do in the hospital, so why should they change uniform?
Whatever they are doing the MRSA and hospital infection rates in Ireland are very high. Rather than thanking the people who work there and the run the place we should be asking them to strive to be average.

Back