Key Post Triple Glazing.

triple

"Low E-glazing" and "k-glazing" are trademarks for one and the same type of glazing ,others are "Pilkington-glazing" and " Vistatherm-glazing".The correct term would be "metalized glazing" (or something like it) meaning "covered with a thin layer of metal ".

Permanent aerating -leaving a window open-would dilute any insulation effect,windows or otherwise.The correct way of aerating is to open the windows fully and for a short time to exchange the air volume once,if necessary several times a day.To keep the small window permanently open would also mean to have the heating/radiator turned off permanently.Having both "working" at the same time is wasteful/ illogical.For the motorist:You don't push down the accelerator whilst breaking .
Retrofitting of old double glazing with better ones is no problem,as long as the frame is good enough to take them.
Asthma is not caused by windows.But asthma attacks could be caused by dust from carpets,ash from the open fire etc.,dirt in the air.Ask your doctor or contact the asthma association.

Glazing Frames

The Glazing frames made by REHAU the German company are insulated using 3 cavities ask about them whem getting your windows,
these frames are available in ireland as I was quoted a price for windows a couple of months ago + these frames came as standard

rehau

Hi gollmacroma !
Does rehau deliver the triple glass pane on it self or just with the frame ?
Thanks.

Re: Key Post: Triple Glazing.

how much for timber effect double glazed windows? 1 bed apartment so only two need to be fitted. apartment is 37msq so its very small.

thanks all,
g

Re: Key Post: Triple Glazing.

Hello, I am wondering does triple glazing just come in window form or can you get it in doors too. What I mean is that I am getting triple glazed PVC windows in my new build and have 3 glass PVC back/side doors and wondered would triple glaze be coming in the doors also? If I remember correctly, the sales rep said that the doors would only come in double glaze but wanted to check here if anyone could clarify this for me i.e. if you know if I could get my glass PVC doors in triple glaze also. Thank you.:)

Back