Trees growing over from next door & over sized fence panels

PaddyBloggit - there are 16 X 6 foot panels from the rear towards the front along the boundary - then a low little fence.

Last edited:
Jayz Lone Star, you're either very very unlucky to have neighbours from hell either side or else you're unwittingly in the middle of some sort of social project for madmen just released from prison! I hope you do get to sell your house but I also pity the person who buys it!

I went in a bit to save cutting twice in a couple of weeks as 'Seagull' says it would be a matter of weeks before it would be back in over my side again - we're talking a few inches into his airspace..

Unfortunately that was a mistake, it is illegal to go beyond the boundary, not that any court would do anything given what you have to put up with.

Ceist beag: When I first bought the house neighbours either side were regular folk, chatty, friendly, civil then they each moved

Last edited:
Not wanting to derail this off course, and could be way off the mark but, if a potential buyer asks, what are you neighbours like? and are you aware of any problems which may affect my enjoyment of living here,?, for its a question I would have my solicitor ask before signing..

I dont know how much weight that would have in court, if, I found myself inheriting your crazy dude..

for its a question I would have my solicitor ask before signing
The only 'official' question I've ever seen asked is "are you in any legal disputes with a neighbour?"

It'd be difficult to write anything else into a contract / declaration.

I'm going to introduce myself to future neighbours at the weekend to make sure they're not mad!

Back