Trade Republic paying 4% on deposits up to €50,000

I did an online transfer from a main Irish bank to my Trade Republic account and it has been rejected. I have asked for assistance but anyone any ideas? I believe I comply with all the conditions, SEPA transfer etc.

I did an online transfer from a main Irish bank to my Trade Republic account and it has been rejected. I have asked for assistance but anyone any ideas? I believe I comply with all the conditions, SEPA transfer etc.
My 1st payment to TR (from Bunq) was also rejected, due to my name being listed slightly differently on each account. Middle name was listed in full on 1 account, just as initial on the other. TR support was not very helpful. I ended up changing my name on Bunq account to exactly match my name on my TR account. (Bunq support was super helpful & detailed).
The other issue I came across is AFAIK I can only link 1 account to my TR account. Ie I cannot now transfer to / from Revolut to TR, just Bunq to TR

Last edited:
I'm trying to set up an account with Trade Republic but my ID verification keeps failing. I'm doing everything correctly as far as I can see. Any thoughts please?

The other issue I came across is AFAIK I can only link 1 account to my TR account. Ie I cannot now transfer to / from Revolut to TR, just Bunq to TR
It's not completely true...
You can transfer in FROM as many different banks as you like.
You can withdraw (transfer out) ONLY to the most recent account you lodged form, ie that's your "reference ac" (and yes there's only one, unlike LY which allows withdrawal to any bank you lodged from).
In your example you can withdraw ex TR to Revolut if you make a new transfer from Revolut.

It's not completely true...
You can transfer in FROM as many different banks as you like.
You can withdraw (transfer out) ONLY to the most recent account you lodged form, ie that's your "reference ac" (and yes there's only one, unlike LY which allows withdrawal to any bank you lodged from).
In your example you can withdraw ex TR to Revolut if you make a new transfer from Revolut.
This is really helpful info !! Thankyou so much for taking the time to clarify that for me !

I'm trying to set up an account with Trade Republic but my ID verification keeps failing. I'm doing everything correctly as far as I can see. Any thoughts please?
Yes, nightmare but I kept at it. Several attempts. Finally, got it verified.

Is this the best deposit offer available now?
For instant access, yes. If you are willing to lock the money away for a while you can probably get a slightly better rate. Check out the best buy threads

can you top up your account..for example if you opened with a balance of 5k...can you top it up at any time?

Join Trade Republic. Get 8 % interest in January and 10 € in stocks.Be fast and onboard before 31st December to be eligible.

Just got sent this in the app. Short time frame but I have a referral code if anyone wants one.

Nice deal. €172 or thereabouts of free money (less DIRT) if you have the full 50k on deposit. Both parties get the bonus, so twice that amount for married couples with the full 50k each on deposit. I got the email too and will finally be able to motivate my wife to open a TR account with it.

Join Trade Republic. Get 8 % interest in January and 10 € in stocks.Be fast and onboard before 31st December to be eligible.

Just got sent this in the app. Short time frame but I have a referral code if anyone wants one.
Terms and conditions apply!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231224_120246_TradeRepublic.jpg
    Screenshot_20231224_120246_TradeRepublic.jpg
    266.2 KB · Views: 195
Back