Switching electricity providers this year?

Hello. Has anyone deal with flo gas? Im with sse at the moment but out of contract on the 20th. Flogas is coming up cheaper but have never heard much about them.

I've been with flogas for gas and electricity for a number of years. They have good customer service, and prices can be competitive.
They have been around for years (in the LPG and bottled gas business before expanding), based in Drogheda.

I've been with flogas for gas and electricity for a number of years. They have good customer service, and prices can be competitive.
They have been around for years (in the LPG and bottled gas business before expanding), based in Drogheda.
@gipimann

Do they provide stats on usage from Smart meter like El Irl and Bord Gais?

Sue Ellen,
I'm not on a smart plan, so not sure if flogas offer the service. I thought some stats are now available through ESB networks now, regardless of supplier?

Just be careful flogas is fixed rate, grand if you expect prices to rise, but if they fall then your rates stay as they are. Also their standing charges seem to be more than the likes of SSE/Energia,

I was moving from Energia, and for my usage Flogas were about €30 cheaper than SSE, but I decided to go with SSE as their rates were variable, and i installed solar last Sept so not sure what my electricity usage will.be going forward.

each to their own.

Back