Super article on why Dolores Cahill believes what she does

What continues to surprise me is how those who focus on the 'underlying health issues' factor seem to think of them as some small minority when that is far from reality.
By this stage of my life I should not be surprised by the truism that "There's no shortage of thicks out there", and yet they continue to surprise me by their sheer volume.
Just for clarity, if it seems that I am looking down on those who are unvaccinated by choice it's because I am. I think they are fools, idiots who are endangering others because of their wilful stupidity.

Let's get positive,

Pfizer’s Covid-19 antiviral pill cuts the risk of hospitalisation or death by up to 89 per cent in high-risk patients, according to final trial results that confirm earlier data.

From yesterday's FT.

It goes on to say that its likely it is also to be effective against Omicron.

By this stage of my life I should not be surprised by the truism that "There's no shortage of thicks out there", and yet they continue to surprise me by their sheer volume.
Just for clarity, if it seems that I am looking down on those who are unvaccinated by choice it's because I am. I think they are fools, idiots who are endangering others because of their wilful stupidity.
And I thought I shot from the hip.

Steven Covey once said , "if two people who are educated to an equal level, and you explain something and the other person still doesn't understand it's not your problem ".

It's a least 200,000 people known and there are probably even more who don't know they have an issue, and if they were to get Covid it becomes apparent.
It's a lot more than that, being overweight is listed as an underlying condition that increases the risk of severe illness, 56% of adults here are overweight. Then half of over-45s have high blood pressure (many undiagnosed).

I suggest you go back and spend a little more time reading the previous threads in this forum before posting again.

All of your questions have already been covered in detail here and other reliable sources. The stats on infection rates, hospitalisation, and intensive care for vaccinated / unvaccinated are published.
No one says how many of icu patients are living in poverty or obese or with underlying conditions vaccinated or not.
How is it a surprise that the level of knowledge and understanding of a completely new virus has evolved over time? Did you expect some scientists to wake up one morning and just know everything?

Just look at the stats now on numbers requiring ICU intervention relative to hospitalisation and overall cases and try argue that vaccines are not

Yep, eventhough I know of someone 33 who was recovering from a serious illness, doing great got covid and passed 12 weeks later.

Baffling why any life can be discounted for lies.
That's the hearsay only you can say

You truly are a troll.
That is not true .if I said I know someone who is sick from vaccine I'd be shot down.The reality is no matter what anyone says you believe you are right.The reality is you think your view entitles you to change the law or rules for people who don't agree because in your mind you couldn't be wrong.You believe that what you search on the Internet is right while what I search is wrong. I don't do Facebook ,twitter Instagram or any social media in fact I rarely Google past the news weather or sports results .I know what I see around me and I'm well able to make up my own mind just like you where when you chose to take the vaccine but the difference is I don't believe what I'm told and that's not just to argue but the fact that the people are still getting sick.No cover up needed .The problem is your view and your choice is being shoved on me and I believe by misinformation or telling what you want us to hear will justify what you want whether it's me right or you.

That is not true .if I said I know someone who is sick from vaccine I'd be shot down.The reality is no matter what anyone says you believe you are right.The reality is you think your view entitles you to change the law or rules for people who don't agree because in your mind you couldn't be wrong.You believe that what you search on the Internet is right while what I search is wrong. I don't do Facebook ,twitter Instagram or any social media in fact I rarely Google past the news weather or sports results .I know what I see around me and I'm well able to make up my own mind just like you where when you chose to take the vaccine but the difference is I don't believe what I'm told and that's not just to argue but the fact that the people are still getting sick.No cover up needed .The problem is your view and your choice is being shoved on me and I believe by misinformation or telling what you want us to hear will justify what you want whether it's me right or you.
Wow a narcissist too.

Sticks and stones .My advice to anyone under 30 fit and healthy think carefully before you take vaccine while giving it to fit and healty children is are you mad.They have made enough sacrifices instead of being guinea pigs .
Do you have any qualifications to be giving medical advice like this? I generally take medical advice from medical professionals.

Sticks and stones .My advice to anyone under 30 fit and healthy think carefully before you take vaccine
Why? There is no evidence to suggest there is a statistically significant risk of meaningful side effects and vaccination reduces the amount of community transmission.
while giving it to fit and healty children is are you mad.
Why? (I ask for the same reason as above)
They have made enough sacrifices
Yes they have and the morons who are not vaccinated by choice are causing them to continue to sacrifice and suffer.
instead of being guinea pigs .
What on earth does that mean? Do you also think Birds aren't real?

No one says how many of icu patients are living in poverty or obese or with underlying conditions vaccinated or not.
Stats are published for most of those factors, but you clearly have no interest in verified data from trustworthy sources.

Are you suggesting there is a link between poverty and severity of illness. Can you point to a source for that?

Back