Super article on why Dolores Cahill believes what she does

Very sadly the death notice is on rip.ie. It is heartbreaking to read. There are many medications that have been removed from the marketplace even post full authorisation. Vaccines generally take at least 5 years to fully develop. Unfortunately I think it is not possible for individuals to truly have proper informed consent when the side effect profile and risks are still clearly evolving. A safe medicine should not do this to a patient. Iatrogenic death is to be taken very seriously and should not be glossed over. I see a mainstream outlet reporting it as a ‘short illness’. The public deserve to hear the truth. Openness and transparency around the side effect rates/profile when this is still an EUA product /situation should be presented. It’s more important than the daily case numbers. Side effect rates shouldn’t be left unreported or unquestioned by media.

Very sadly the death notice is on rip.ie. It is heartbreaking to read. There are many medications that have been removed from the marketplace even post full authorisation. Vaccines generally take at least 5 years to fully develop. Unfortunately I think it is not possible for individuals to truly have proper informed consent when the side effect profile and risks are still clearly evolving. A safe medicine should not do this to a patient. Iatrogenic death is to be taken very seriously and should not be glossed over. I see a mainstream outlet reporting it as a ‘short illness’. The public deserve to hear the truth. Openness and transparency around the side effect rates/profile when this is still an EUA product /situation should be presented. It’s more important than the daily case numbers. Side effect rates shouldn’t be left unreported or unquestioned by media.
You talk of openness and transparency and you deal in innuendo. Why are you being so deliberately vague and filling your post with clickbait sentences?

We won't get the truth from you with these deliberatey vague posts with zero foundation or support. A death notice is up on rip.ie? Seriously?

You ought to be ashmed of yourself with this ghoulish post.

Even a safe medicine\procudure\operation can have tragic consequences in a tiny number of people. That you post nonsense like "a safe medicine should not do this to a patient" shows you have no idea what you are talking about. You seem to have to have copied and pasted rubbish from Facebook without any comprehension of it.

Last edited:
I don’t think my posts are vague at all. The information is there. I don’t use Facebook. You are wrong I’m afraid. A vaccine or medicine should not cause deaths within days and have a serious side effect profile like these do. Drug side effects are rarely life threatening. Myocarditis, VITTs, GBS etc. It would not be permitted to be used under any circumstance historically. Take the case of the antihistamine known as Triludan. I recall a relative using it daily for many years without any issue. Then it was discovered that it caused QT abnormalities (an ECG problem) which could potentially lead to an abnormal heart rhythm. It was subsequently removed from the market after around 5 years full approval. It happens all the time with medications. Scrutinise the yellow card/VAERS data on these so called vaccines. The death/serious side effect rate after them raises serious questions. Just because I raise them doesn’t mean I’m ghoulish or anti vaccine. Patient safety should come first. That is the cornerstone of good medical practice.

Last edited:
I don’t think my posts are vague at all. The information is there. I don’t use Facebook. You are wrong I’m afraid. A vaccine or medicine should not cause deaths within days and have a serious side effect profile like these do. Drug side effects are rarely life threatening. Myocarditis, VITTs, GBS etc. It would not be permitted to be used under any circumstance historically. Take the case of the antihistamine known as Triludan. I recall a relative using it daily for many years without any issue. Then it was discovered that it caused QT abnormalities (an ECG problem) which could potentially lead to an abnormal heart rhythm. It was subsequently removed from the market after around 5 years full approval. It happens all the time with medications. Scrutinise the yellow card/VAERS data on these so called vaccines. The death/serious side effect rate after them raises serious questions. Just because I raise them doesn’t mean I’m ghoulish or anti vaccine. Patient safety should come first. That is the cornerstone of good medical practice.
Your posts are delibertately vague exercises in misdirection. When challenged about providing a source for your claims you pivot to a totally different claim (and medication) because you can't substantiate your previous claims. The obvious tactic of someone spreading lies and misinformation.

So, you are clearly spreading anti vax disinformation and your response to whatever tragedy that befell the young individual was ghoulish... "the death notice is on RIP"? What death notice? Of whom? And what could it remotely prove? So why post it except as an exercise in spreading scurrilous rumours.

You are copying and posting utter nonsense from some social media source, without having the undertsanding to filter it, whether it's Facebook is neither here not there. Wheverer you are getting your information from, it is clearly and obviously an anti vax propaganda site.

VAERS data tracked reported side effects post vaccine. Classic anti vax tactic.
It says nothing about whether the vaccine caused the side effect.
Were you ever aware of this?

Vaccines are highly unlikely to cause long term issues, they are fundamentally different in mechanism to medications taken continuously.

The death of the 23 year old gentleman is not difficult to find. Out of respect I’m not going to name him. I am not antivax whatsoever, in fact I have had more vaccinations than most. In recent weeks I took pneumovax. How many other readers have taken it ? Im looking at VAERs and yellow card data. These are reports sent by Drs/ nurses who actually have a high threshold to report, often simply because they don’t have the time to do so. Side effects of all medications are actually markedly under reported - that is a well recognised international phenomenon. How can you say vaccines are not likely to cause long term effects ? Narcolepsy and the swine flu jab is the most recent example. It was also called safe before it was eventually withdrawn. Targeting me in a personal capacity for simply raising concerns does not reflect well. This discussion which personally targeted Prof Cahill was most unkind in my view. Anyone who reads her CV and experience in proteomics, antibodies, vaccine development and immunology would not write her views off entirely. Her in depth experience/ appointments deserve at least modicum of respect. I have only looked at one or two of her videos but she comes across as a person of integrity. There is too much unkindness in the world. We don’t need anymore. All IMO.

The death of the 23 year old gentleman is not difficult to find. Out of respect I’m not going to name him. I am not antivax whatsoever, in fact I have had more vaccinations than most. In recent weeks I took pneumovax. How many other readers have taken it ? Im looking at VAERs and yellow card data. These are reports sent by Drs/ nurses who actually have a high threshold to report, often simply because they don’t have the time to do so. Side effects of all medications are actually markedly under reported - that is a well recognised international phenomenon. How can you say vaccines are not likely to cause long term effects ? Narcolepsy and the swine flu jab is the most recent example. It was also called safe before it was eventually withdrawn. Targeting me in a personal capacity for simply raising concerns does not reflect well. This discussion which personally targeted Prof Cahill was most unkind in my view. Anyone who reads her CV and experience in proteomics, antibodies, vaccine development and immunology would not write her views off entirely. Her in depth experience/ appointments deserve at least modicum of respect. I have only looked at one or two of her videos but she comes across as a person of integrity. There is too much unkindness in the world. We don’t need anymore. All IMO.
Why should we have to find it?
It is your claim. It is up to you to provide substantiation for it, or else as far as anyone else is concerned it could be scurrilous rumours. And theres a lot of false claims about, we have seen a lot of it from Dolores Cahill... her experience didnt prevent her from making repeated unfounded claims about covid which have been shown to be demonstably false.
I have zero confidence in her Intellectual integrity when it comes to validating her claims.

Your claims about VAERS are false. Something being logged on VAERS means it ocurred post vaccination. Much further analysis is needed to determine whether there was an actual link to the vaccine.

I posted a link explaining why issues with vaccines manifest soon after vaccination.
Did you read it?

All medicines have side effects. It does not make them unsafe necessarily it is about the balance of risk v reward.

You are getting your claims from anti vax sites and posting them here without due diligence on them.

Last edited:
Im looking at VAERs and yellow card data. These are reports sent by Drs/ nurses who actually have a high threshold to report, often simply because they don’t have the time to do so.
Members of the public may also submit reports.

Several groups and organizations are making spurious claims based on this data, but their claims have been debunked.

See this fact check from Reuters, whose verdicts is:

“Missing context. Reports made to the Yellow Card Scheme are not proof of a definitive causal link to a vaccine. They are instead a suspicion that might well be coincidental.”

See also this from First Draft entitled “How to stop misinformation related to the US vaccine database”:

“Mis- and disinformation about Covid-19 vaccines based on the VAERS database has traveled internationally. First Draft researchers have recorded false narratives citing VAERS reports on just about every platform, including mainstream social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok, fringe messaging apps such as Telegram and video platforms including YouTube and BitChute. Problematic claims about Covid-19 vaccines leaning on VAERS’ credibility have also been published in online articles and broadcast on television.

These narratives and claims have been shared in multiple languages, such as English and Spanish, and in countries from the US to France to Australia, highlighting their virality and global impact. An example of reach: One video posted on Telegram in January of a person using the VAERS website to describe Covid-19 “vaccine deaths” had been viewed some 220,000 times as of July 14.

“VAERS is not designed to determine whether a vaccine causes an adverse event.” On their own, these reports cannot be used to determine whether a vaccine caused or contributed to an illness or death, nor can they be used to reach conclusions about the “existence, severity, frequency, or rates of problems associated with vaccines.”

To say that people are submitting false report cards is dubious. Why would someone do that ? To say that the majority of effects are unrelated is also incorrect. The vast majority of reports are submitted by medical professionals in their line of work. They would not submit them without a very high index of suspicion as to causality. They know they may be asked to supply other supportive data down the road in writing. This generates work and hassle. It would be accepted in the medical profession that side effects are hugely underreported. Not the opposite. Of course the conclusions from these investigations are a quite a way off yet. A person who died from a vaccine side effect early this year may not have that reported until late this year and so on.

It is not the data that is the problem, it is some people drawing nonsensical and overreaching conclusions from it.

It is like evaluating a process before it is finished.

People are asked to submit reports even if they only suspect that the vaccine may have caused the adverse reaction.
The mere existence of a adverse reaction report does not mean that the vaccine caused the suspected reaction.

The Yellow Card and VAERS data is just stage 1.

Both of these systems are followed up by detailed analysis of the events reported and it is that analysis that is authoritative.

In the UK the analysis is carried out by The Medicines & Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency and in the US, the Centres for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC). Both issue regular reports.

To say that people are submitting false report cards is dubious. Why would someone do that ?
Do you understand how scientific data is collected, filtered, verified collated before it actually becomes useful?
People might submit reports that they believe to be correct, they might be vexatious, they might be idiots, they might by anti-vaxers fighting Bill Gates and big Pharma and the Illuminati and the Lizard People. Two or more people might submit the same report. Publicly accessible portals are not sound sources of reliable data. My 11 year old could tell you that.

"Medicines" is a very broad term. Vaccines are different and more specific. She could also tell you that.

CDC have reported on VAERS reporting on adolescents up to July 31st. They found none of the deaths to be the result of myocarditis and that there was no evidence of a causal relationship between the vaccine and any of the deaths.

That's a testing sample of 9 million adolescents vaccinated - analyzed by people who know what they are talking about.

No need to be rude or insulting. I know the system. Look at old hpra reviews. The bulk of adverse events are reported by the medical profession. We are a long way off from seeing the full data on these medicines.

No need to be rude or insulting. I know the system.
If you do then why are you posting in the manner you are doing?
he bulk of adverse events are reported by the medical profession.
So what? Correlation does not equal causality.
We are a long way off from seeing the full data on these medicines.
Yes we are but so far all the evidence suggests that the mRNA vaccines are even more effective than expected and very safe. As has been outlined by other posters vaccines are not like other medicines. They are not taken over a long period of time and are designed to provoke an immune response, nothing else.

The question is not whether some people will die after receiving the vaccine. We know that sadly an extremely tiny minority of people will, and that this probably involves causality rather than just correlation. However, this has to be compared against the risk of NOT getting vaccinated, which appears to be hundreds if not thousands of times higher (even for those population groups for which in absolute terms the danger of serious Corvid complications is still quite small). Based on those figures I made an informed decision to accept the risk of getting vaccinated. I think that a problem with some of the sceptics is an inability to understand relative risk, though this clearly should not apply to Professor Cahill.

I didn't see much of Dolores over the last 18 months but it's hard to see how her musings will cause as much damage as the people I saw on the News every day and who's advice caused carnage in care homes, caused mass unemployment, put huge pressure on CAMHS, cancelled cancer screenings ETC . All for a virus with a tiny CFR, a median age at death of 83, the majority of whom had co morbidities, and generally there has been no change in the death rate over the last 10 years. In the main the people who have died from Covid are elderly , frail people who would normally succumb to the flu and other respiratory illnesses.

I suppose it's all about the post viral fatigue now which apparently is worse than long flu.

On a slightly different note I'm feeling unbelievably well today. Suppose I should go for a PCR test to tell me I have a virus that won't give me, or the majority of people, as much as a sniffle !!

I didn't see much of Dolores over the last 18 months but it's hard to see how her musings will cause as much damage as the people I saw on the News every day and who's advice caused carnage in care homes, caused mass unemployment, put huge pressure on CAMHS, cancelled cancer screenings ETC . All for a virus with a tiny CFR, a median age at death of 83, the majority of whom had co morbidities, and generally there has been no change in the death rate over the last 10 years. In the main the people who have died from Covid are elderly , frail people who would normally succumb to the flu and other respiratory illnesses.
Yes, Covid19 may, in the vast majority of cases, be no more than Nature giving a gentle shove in an inevitable direction and yes, the in the longer term our reaction might be a less extreme version of the reaction to the Fukushima meltdown where one person died from radiation and 2,200 died from the evacuation even though all the experts have said that the radiation levels were and are so low they pose no danger to human health. In the aftermath the world turned away from Nuclear power, the only viable form of Green Energy. The disaster wasn't a disaster but the reaction to it was.
Most of what we've don't in reaction to Covid was correct. We certainly should wear masks and get the vaccine but the longer term impacts on education, mental and physical health and the economy (which pays for all the welfare and supports society needs) are yet to be fully understood.

Last edited:
Back