Solicitors for Tracker cases

Have you received this in writing? If not, ask for it in writing.

I see no point in your taking legal action on this one on your own. There are others affected and you should get together and pool your resources.

Brendan
Brendan, I rang kbc 10-11 days ago and they told me over the phone my account is not impacted. I asked them that day for it in writing and I also emailed them the same. Why in your expertise are they not sending out written clarification to us on this subject?....or are they just trying to ignore us. I have not received any rational answers and neither as anyone else.

Hi @Jazzer1, did KBC ever send you this confirmation in writing. I have been trying to get the same from them for over a week now without success!

Hi @Jazzer1, did KBC ever send you this confirmation in writing. I have been trying to get the same from them for over a week now without success!
Hi Daisy duke, I have received nothing from kbc since Dec. They have not written to me formally to say I'm not impacted. I rang today and they told me my application was 9 working days over in Feb 08. Just another excuse.

I am in the same boat as you Brendan.
I have written to KBC regarding "c. 650 PDH (Private Dwelling Home) mortgage accounts are now also identified as impacted. These related to new mortgage applications in the period November 2006 to February 2008 ". I was told I did not meet all criteria and fobbed off. I forwarded their reply to padraig kissane but haven't had a reply. Have you heard anything regarding your case?

Back