Solicitors for Tracker cases

mccoypat94

Frequent Poster
Have you received this in writing? If not, ask for it in writing.

I see no point in your taking legal action on this one on your own. There are others affected and you should get together and pool your resources.

Brendan
Thanks Brendan

I will call them and request it in writing now.

Jazzer1

Frequent Poster
Have you received this in writing? If not, ask for it in writing.

I see no point in your taking legal action on this one on your own. There are others affected and you should get together and pool your resources.

Brendan
Brendan, I rang kbc 10-11 days ago and they told me over the phone my account is not impacted. I asked them that day for it in writing and I also emailed them the same. Why in your expertise are they not sending out written clarification to us on this subject?....or are they just trying to ignore us. I have not received any rational answers and neither as anyone else.

Daisy duke

Hi @Jazzer1, did KBC ever send you this confirmation in writing. I have been trying to get the same from them for over a week now without success!

Jazzer1

Frequent Poster
Hi @Jazzer1, did KBC ever send you this confirmation in writing. I have been trying to get the same from them for over a week now without success!
Hi Daisy duke, I have received nothing from kbc since Dec. They have not written to me formally to say I'm not impacted. I rang today and they told me my application was 9 working days over in Feb 08. Just another excuse.