Sky Sports Football Coverage

Big complaint in our house is that most of Man U. games have been on Setanta recently. When games are on Setanta we go to the local GAA Club where they are shown on big screens! I'm not paying for both sports channels.

We have a SKY box, but, when Richard Keys (why does he have to always look into the camera?) or Jamie ("he DONE dat, he DO BE, dat's a big ASK") Redknapp appears, my youngest is trained to hit the mute button. Roy Keane was spot on when he said that he wouldn't let them walk his dog. Andy Gray knows his stuff, but, has been marginalised in recent months. Best pundits on TV: Giles, Brady, Souness (RTE version, not the Sky clone), Lawrensen, Hansen and Dunphy. Setanta's pundits are a joke.

I have a neighbour who watches Sky Sports, but, channels Radio 5 Live through his surround sound for commentary!

all the matches on this channel. i have sky sports and setanta. will be cancelling them both next week. im spending 40 a month on these two, 480 a year. to get that cash i need to earn 700 euro ( tax etc) so thats a lot of money . i have a big flat screen on my pc so its not quite my 32 inch tv but not much difference

Streaming is the way to go.
I've been doing it for 3 yrs now. I dont have any cable, i just download any series want to watch, ppl spend so much on telly that they barely watch!

yeah, you can get a cable that costs about 10 euro. connect to laptop / pc and to telly and bobs your uncle.

slaphead - where do you get your streams

how do you get the live games on setanta through eircom? iv been looking for it and can only find old games and old programmes.

"Live footy doctor", google it, allways works for me, although only in IE.
I've used JustinTV and a few others the odd time but live footy is more reliable imo.

Back