Size Zero, 6 hours shopping with my daughter for something to wear to an interview

Thanks, won't be going to Belfast before next Friday, 3rd Aug. Will try the Karen Millen in Clery's though. She would never wear the skirt again alas, thought of that though.
Size 6 in Next, as it said on their web site, only 29" leg trousers.... She is a good 5'7" if not taller.... At least a 31" leg. Am trying to get her to wear 'flats' to cut down on the 'long, tall, string look'.

But keep it coming, I really appreciate this. She would be 'scarlet' .....

If you are thinking of Dundrum I just checked online and the have a Karen Millen there. They also have Massimo Dutti (chic - but maybe too casual), Coast, Harvey Nichols, House of Fraser, etc... It might be your best bet for some focussed shopping before the interview! On the other hand I tend to prefer [broken link removed] myself and it does have a better selection of unusual, boutique shops off the main thoroughfare that may have something special.

Shame about the skirt - it definitely provides more options if you need anything other than a size 8/10/12/14 normal leg.

You can definitely get size 6 in full length trousers in Next- I own them as I find their petite trousers too short if I wear heels!

Re: Size Zero, 6 hours shopping with my daughter for something to wear to an intervie

Thanks everyone...
We went to Limerick yesterday and after a short stop in BT, we came across a wonderful suit, size 1.... in 'Ted Baker'.
So all you very slim ladies.... there are very small sizes, with long trousers, to be had in 'Ted Baker'. Their size 1 was smaller, tidier, than Karen Millen's size six. (In case anyone else needs this info.)

:):):D

Re: Size Zero, 6 hours shopping with my daughter for something to wear to an intervie

Thanks everyone...
We went to Limerick yesterday and after a short stop in BT, we came across a wonderful suit, size 1.... in 'Ted Baker'.
So all you very slim ladies.... there are very small sizes, with long trousers, to be had in 'Ted Baker'. Their size 1 was smaller, tidier, than Karen Millen's size six. (In case anyone else needs this info.)

:):):D

Usually Ted Baker stuff comes in sizes 1, 2 and 3 and that just relates to small, medium and large and not actual size 1, 2 and 3. They're normally not so small fitting so you were very lucky.

I find that Massimo Dutti in Dundrum do incredibly small fitting clothes, it might be worth your while giving them a call to see what sizes they actually stock. Also, they do sell come lovely formal trousers , jackets in beautiful wool & other materials. Not sure what they would be like in this season though, anything I have bought of that nature has been winter stock.

Also I recommend Bennetton, I got some nice fitting neat suits in there .

As a matter of fact, I think there might be a correaltion in that both those are Italian retailers ? Maybe focus the search on these types as they appear small fitting ?

Is there time to get something made? Could you get a tailor to copy and exisiting successful outfit?

Back