Key Post Russ Whitney - Multi-Millionaire

N

ninsaga

Got a letter today inviting me to attend a seminar in Dublin in October.

The letter is from the aforementioned. The message is that "We'll prove You can Make a fortune in Property"

The invitation is to a FREE Training Workshop & has the usual attractive liners......

- My proven methods work
- Make a profit from property without owning any
- Get bargains on re-posessions
- Generate 2-4k in monthly income
- diddly eidel doh...

I need to ring a 1800 no to register......

Anyone hear of this??

..yes I know - sounds to good to be true - etc etc....

Anyone have the inside track?

ninsaga

I've no inside knowledge, but oul Russ has certainly attracted [broken link removed]

If it looks too good to be true, then it is.

Ya rainyday - I did a quick scan on google prior to this posting. Worldwide scam came up with zero & ther seems to be an ongoing feud between Whitney & Reed - with counter allegations & so forth.

I would think that the seminar tells that all the secrets of success in property investment are within his books, videos, cd's, seminars .... which retail for a pretty penny or two.

I don't even know how I ended up getting this letter to begin with as mrs ninsaga & myself are careful about giving our address away...

This is his [broken link removed] , certainly looks like a load of BS, some woman on the board claims to have gone from 0 to 7 million in 4 months.

EB

I think I saw this (or at least something very similar) advertised on TV while I was in California recently - basically a scheme (scam?) which purports to show people how to buy property (possibly at executor sales) at massively knocked down prices. The advertisements I saw were hilarious - €200,000 houses bought for €10,000 and suchlike. Earnest looking people (actors obviously) explaining what they did with the first €1M that they earned. I was more interested in the almost micro sized disclaimers that were flashed up on the screen from time to time which basically indicated that some or all of it may have been fibs. Of course you had to buy the book/course to find out more about it. Come to think of it [broken link removed] own scheme is along the same lines even if the discounts he purports to find seem a little more reasonable. Ho hum...

Hi EB,
Just looked at the BB You found - this is halarious - They talk about buying property as if they were trading fridge magnets.

I'm not travingling the lenght of the country to the seminar (surprise, surprise)

ninsaga

Seminar

I live in the USA and am familiar with John Reed's site. He has an excellent reputation for exposing real estate scam artists. I would be very wary.

Brendan

Seminar

Hi ninsaga
I know this looks dodgy etc but would you mind posting the contact details? I might head along just out of curiosity and report my findings...

Thanks

Re: Seminar

I read Rainydays link above and it is comical. I'd be afraid to turn up to this as these guys I find are nearly hypnotical and I feel I may be a bit gullible (I'm a sucker for a story). My advice would be to steer clear Howya. It reminds me of that ad in town for a 'free personality test' ......
If this is libellous apologies and delete accordingly
Ec

Howareya Howya,

AS follows........

Oct 7th Four Seasons Hotel Ballsbridge
Oct 8th Davenport Hotel Merrion Sq
Oct 9th Gresham Hotel O'Connel St

& as the flyer states.....

Reserve Your Seat NOW by calling 1800 946867....'our operators are waiting for Your call!'

Register now, attend & You'll receive a Free gift....

Now AAMers - anyony who attends this MUST give the low down on what goes on at the meeting - deal!

looking forward to what comes out of this.
ninsaga

Check out the following page on John Reeds site,
explaining what to expect at the seminar!

[broken link removed]

I particularly like the big about getting people to call up their credit card company on speaker phone in front of the class, and trying to see how high you can get your credit limit raised to. Highest wins a prize.

Hopefully the Last Word won't have this guy on like they did with Robert Kiyosaki. I presume the Last Word get paid by the guests who are plugging seminars and books? Right?

-Rd

The day out would be a good crack all the same rainyday.

If i had the time & were living in Dublin I'd check it out.

Hopefully some other AAM'ers make their way there & post what goes on....

good post daltonr - there seems to be a major battle going on between Reed & Whitney.

ninsaga

there seems to be a major battle going on between Reed & Whitney.

There seems to be a major battle going on between Reed and almost everyone else. Which ironically might make some people take him less seriously.

But he pretty much lets the "GURUs" talk for themselves. He digs out pleanty of quotes and pokes holes in their stories. So I'm reasonably happy that it's the "GURU Industry" and not Reed himself that's the problem.

Either way he's damn entertaining.

-Rd

??

Hi guys,

Your all so cynical !!!

Of course you can make a million overnight!!

Got the same invite. I'm living in Dublin & plan to go along and learn all the secrets. If you'd like I'll share them with you next week (for a fee of course!)

Till next week

Re: ??

Oh Come On Topcat - be a sport & share all the revelations :)

Russ Whimpy scam

Hello,
I went to the Wonderful talk today, and it was a complete scam. He spent most of the time selling you this great three day course for €5,400. He gave a few tips on buying and renting but after each he sold you on his course and when people got up and left he made it awkward for them by asking why they are going.
A waste of two hours.

To top it off he introduced his wife and showed photos of his kids... puke, puke, puke!!!

I did a search on Google and found lots of dirt about the man..
Russ Whitney rip off..

John T Reed

johntreed

jeepers - he surely rumbles a lot of these fellas - doesn't he??? Fair play to him - sign me up for the cult of John T Reed!

Re: John T Reed

Thanks for the feedback Joe - did many people get suckered in while You were there?

ninsaga

Re: John T Reed

I stayed around till the end to see how many signed up, and four people were at the desk signing something!!

Back