Rise of extremist politics

I think an election manifesto or two were issued late or are about to be issued. I have no doubt the newspapers will print easy to read tables with summaries shortly.
They'll have to rob a Northern Bank a day to pay for all they are promising!
You are so Wrong ,
The Purples of this world Don't Know they are the real Magic Money Tree please Keep it up,
FF/FG/LAB Have a magic Money Tree,The just Rob 95% of there own supporters to look after the other 5% by the way I and you are not part of the 5%
99.9% of the people knocking on Doors for FF/FG/LAB up until election Day will be robbed without Known By people the knew and support,
I know I am not Part of the 5% The expected me to work an extra year to the could leave loopholes they Built into the system for

Purple You are in middle age and a Supporter of Parties who are already telling you have to work until you are 68 I am sure when you come closer to the pension at 68 they will have to push it out again like they did with me,

Josh, any chance you could start using punctuation? I'm really struggling to figure out what exactly you're saying on here.

Or the could start close loopholes like foregoing tax on the likes of this,
Google pensions 370000

Can you explain what point you trying to make ? A Pension payment is subject to tax. A Pension contribution can lower your tax bill.

On the leaders' debate
The one leader who stood out if you took the time to listen and did not get bored with his rambling style was Eamon Ryan
Leaving Green issues to one side go back an listen to what he had to say on most other Issues ,
Not great at getting his point across, What he said on pensions in time will come to pass,

Last edited:
They'll have to rob a Northern Bank a day to pay for all they are promising!
I wonder when will the banks stop robbinFirefly, post: 1643329, member: 10514"]
Maybe they just speculated on Bitcoin? ;)
Maybe they will do what the existing main parties do and Brainwash the people into thinking they Don't do extremist type policies, ,
Just add SF to the list of parties who rob you the same as FF/FG/LAB,[/QUOTE]

Of course I can ,
Just think about it for a little longer ,
A hint
There must be a legal loophole tax wise why some was paid out that way , o_O
Loopholes only for the few:) Means extra taxes for the many,

Last edited:
Of course I can ,
A hint
Okay, so you can't explain you post.

Of course I can ,
A hint

No offence but if you have a point to make, then make it. No amount of emojis will make me spend time trying to figure out what you are saying....

No! - Just a cynical leper who years ago got fed up with the banks robbing honest people.
You can see from above There are a lot of very honest people around keeping an eye on Richard while his work Colleagues get there friends to rob them,

Just to be clear I am not talking about Work Time Theft in case anyone gets there wires crossed,

You can see from above There are a lot of very honest people around keeping an eye on Richard while his work Colleagues get there friends to rob them,

Just to be clear I am not talking about Work Time Theft in case anyone gets there wires crossed,
Richard Boyd Barrett... Lep got it

Back