Referral Requests for Deposit Products - Raisin.ie etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes that is a good idea. Also others should be given a chance to get a refer a friend. Its unfair that one person seems to be taking most if not all of them all on this site and giving nobody else a chance.

Yes that is a good idea. Also others should be given a chance to get a refer a friend. Its unfair that one person seems to be taking most if not all of them all on this site and giving nobody else a chance.
Why don't you pm them and offer them a better deal than the grabber. It's a free market.

Does any one know where you get your Lightyear referral link? I checked everywhere in the app and I can't see it

Does any one know where you get your Lightyear referral link? I checked everywhere in the app and I can't see it

Click "earn 200 EUR" on the top right of the homescreen. Option may not be there for everyone it says you have to be a "trusted user" first.

Click "earn 200 EUR" on the top right of the homescreen. Option may not be there for everyone it says you have to be a "trusted user" first.
Yeah that isn't showing for me. I guess I'm not a trusted user yet, what ever that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back