Referral Requests for Deposit Products - Raisin.ie etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

When I opened my Raisin accounts I asked for a referral code on this thread and received one, I got €50 and the person that sent me the code link by PM got €50, looking at Raisin just now it seems to have changed, this link can be used, note if used I get €50 and you get €50 up to the first 10 that use the link, thereafter only the new sign up gets €50

Refer a friend bonus​

Every time you refer someone to Raisin Bank, we will give you and them €50!

Here's how it works​

1. Copy the link below and send it to your friends and family.
  2. The person you recommend must register for a Raisin Account using the link and open their first product.
  3. You will both receive a €50 bonus deposited into your Raisin Account *

* To qualify for this bonus, the person you refer must open a savings account through Raisin Bank with a minimum balance of €5,000. They must keep this savings account active and funded for at least 6 months. The bonus is automatically credited to your Raisin Account within 14 days of meeting the conditions. You can refer up to 10 friends, receiving up to €500.

Last edited by a moderator:
Note to Mod that removed the link, this was not a private link and should have been left on the post for those that were interested, not sure why it was removed .

Yes only 10 referrals allowed per customer of Raisin.
Might be a good idea not to use the referral codes from the few "in like a shot posters". You might end up not getting your 50 euro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back