Referral Requests for Deposit Products - Raisin.ie etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can confirm, they got back to me today about it. Link is down for all customers at the moment, their IT team is looking into it but there’s been a delay on handling it due to the recent holidays and staffing understandably. Maybe it’s related to threads like this, they might have been worried people were abusing the system? But I’ll take them at their word for now.

People may already know this but the agent on the phone was very insistent that people have to sign up via the referral link for it to work for some reason
It is still working for me currently, if you dm me I can suggest some workarounds that worked for me but note it may not work for other users (this does appear to be affecting many users)

Raisin BFF
"Starting from 08/01/24, your term deposit will be subject to a new interest rate of 3.25% AER, replacing the current rate of 3.50% AER.

To lock in the existing rate, ensure all application conditions are met by the banking day before 08/01/24. Otherwise, from 08/01/24 onwards, your term deposit will be initiated with the updated rate of 3.25% AER. "

Can confirm, they got back to me today about it. Link is down for all customers at the moment, their IT team is looking into it but there’s been a delay on handling it due to the recent holidays and staffing understandably. Maybe it’s related to threads like this, they might have been worried people were abusing the system? But I’ll take them at their word for now.

People may already know this but the agent on the phone was very insistent that people have to sign up via the referral link for it to work for some reason
Raisin referral link is still down for me. Other referral way (where you enter name and email address) worked for me on laptop last week. It won't open on phone today for me though (Android). It worked for me on laptop with chrome browser.

I got the very same private message from Raisin bank. Apparently there is also a problem logging into the bank account at present as flagged on their website although I could log in a few minutes ago.
Interesting what you say as I asked if Raisin would accept a referral by private message but they would not.

Any benefits from a referral for Trade Republic? and can I get a referral link?
There is a financial benefit of something like €35, however to get this you need to set up account, deposit money and make 2 x trades.. Step 1 and 2 were easy, however Step 3 needed to be completed during trading hours. Even though, there was a daily countdown ("you have 7 days left to complete the steps"), I just didn't get the time during the day to do this, and so did not complete step 3, despite starting off with a referral. Apart from that Trade Republic is fantastic, and the 4% interest adds up daily, and you get it into your account on the first of the month. I wish I knew about it earlier. I would never know about Trade Republic etc., if I hadn't stumbled onto @Lightning best deposit account suggestions.

There is a financial benefit of something like €35, however to get this you need to set up account, deposit money and make 2 x trades.. Step 1 and 2 were easy, however Step 3 needed to be completed during trading hours. Even though, there was a daily countdown ("you have 7 days left to complete the steps"), I just didn't get the time during the day to do this, and so did not complete step 3, despite starting off with a referral. Apart from that Trade Republic is fantastic, and the 4% interest adds up daily, and you get it into your account on the first of the month. I wish I knew about it earlier. I would never know about Trade Republic etc., if I hadn't stumbled onto @Lightning best deposit account suggestions.
It used to be 30 euro I think. it is only a tenner now

Raisin referral link is still down for me. Other referral way (where you enter name and email address) worked for me on laptop last week. It won't open on phone today for me though (Android). It worked for me on laptop with chrome browser.
What do you mean other referral way? You can’t email them directly, the only way they’ll honor it is if the referral email link was clicked to sign up as that triggers their system I guess

What do you mean other referral way? You can’t email them directly, the only way they’ll honor it is if the referral email link was clicked to sign up as that triggers their system I guess
Referral email link is one way. I found that on laptop from Help - promotions - how does it work FAQ- click link. A link appears - it seems to be broken for most

Option 2... On laptop. Homepage - right hand side of page in blue and bottom of page in orange. Click link . Enter their first name, second, email address, residence and personal message. This way seems to be working at the moment for some

Option 2 on phone bottom of page in blue. But it's not opening on my phone - android on chrome

Referral email link is one way. I found that on laptop from Help - promotions - how does it work FAQ- click link. A link appears - it seems to be broken for most

Option 2... On laptop. Homepage - right hand side of page in blue and bottom of page in orange. Click link . Enter their first name, second, email address, residence and personal message. This way seems to be working at the moment for some

Option 2 on phone bottom of page in blue. But it's not opening on my phone - android on chrome
Ahhh I understand now. Thanks for breaking it down for me, appreciate you taking time to do that

Any of you nice folk want to post referral links for either Trade Republic, light-year or raisen.ie? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back