AIB Recognising Brendan's contribution to the AIB Prevailing Rate Campaign

Donation made today. Many thanks Brendan for your persistence on this issue. It's an incredible result that will ease finances for so many people. Thank you!

Brendan many thanks for all your hard work, it is truly appreciated. I will make a donation as soon as I receive payment from AIB on our mortgage top up which was impacted. Hopefully it won't be long now.

DONE..............

thanks Brendan for your time, advice & assistance throughout since the meeting in portlaoise. Also to bungaro & balfour who headed up the group back then

Donation made, a little late but I only cashed my cheque. Thank you once again for all your hard work.

Sorry Bungaro I had missed this.

Not yet.

I have received gifts of €17,600 so far.
I spent €7,700 on the two purchases which leaves €9,900 available.

I am awaiting proposals from two public collections.

Brendan

Hopefully we'll break the 20k in the next few days

I have not received the cheque yet, it was a joint mortgage and will be donating once received- thx again Brendan

Thank you Brendan I knew nothing about the controversy but received payment from AIB which really makes a difference to us, if it were not for your tenaciousness we would have had nothing, thank you so much.
A donation has been made to the Artists fund at the IBAN Number you give. Gura Mile Maith agat

Donation happily and Finally made! Apologies for the delay but when AIB issued the cheque they left it 20k short exactly- they said it was a typo- very unlike them to make a mistake!!! Anyway we got there in the end so thanks again Brendan for all your efforts and the efforts of others involved- fantastic achievement and result all round
:p:cool:

Good news. The state is doing what the Prevailing Art Fund is doing but on a much larger scale.

They have given IMMA €600k and the Crawford in Cork €400k to buy works by living artists for their collection.

Just wondering of the 000s that benefited from BB work:
(a) number that paid
(b) estimate of numbers than benefited.

Hard to expect everyone that benefitted to make a contribution to BB, I'd suggest a majority don't even know he exists! I'd hope that people who post questions on the topic here, and who have been paid, would contribute.

Brendan, Just a quick note to say a very sincere thank you for your amazing help and tireless work. We cannot thank you enough.

I've just made a donation to what is a very worth cause. I have only just became aware this. A similar donation was made to the Peter McVerry trust.

Once again, a sincere thank you.

Nial

Brendan, Bungaro and all that helped make this happen, thank you once again.
Please accept 2nd part of my donation to the Prevailing Art Fund -
May be a good idea to re-share within the '300' forums as a reminder to the recent 300 beneficiaries?
thank you

Back