Private Members' Bill provides for enhanced tenants' rights

That has the backing of all the opposition parties seeing FF are backing it you can be sure FG have no Issues allowing it through,

FF will always check which way the wind is blowing but michael martin has moved the party very sharply left since becoming leader so its not pure populism with them either

Armchair moaners ,
Do you know any of the Moaners who have lobbied the Social Democrats to include a section in the Bill on Problem Tenants if the had I would expect it would be in there, The moaners support the Parties who have the Law the way it is,

The Social Democrats are not in power you know,
Perhaps the Social Democrats are aware of problem tenants but have chosen not to tackle the issue?

https://www.rte.ie/news/ireland/2018/0112/932719-tenants-overholding/
The moaners voted for the parties who caused it ,When the next election comes around You will see the same moaners on hear expressing there views just look back at some of the moaners post before elections you will see the walk and talk like the parties who are in power for almost 100 years,

When I started voting over 48 years ago I could change FF for FG which was no change because the are the same party who had a little falling out they realized the could be in power for ever if they did not make up once the could get the likes of the moaners to vote for them ,

Last edited:
Any examples? I don't know how posters here vote.
I would be Breaking postiong rules Do a little more reading and you will see them blaming people who never had the power to bring in changes to the Law which would benefit 95%% of Tenants and Landlords and have a law to deal with the 5% who give both sides a bad name,

If you look back over this site you will see landlords asking about keeping there tenants deposit and you will see other Landlords pulling them up on it,

39 year ago after I got married I rented a place when I was leaving he gave me back my Deposit thanked me for leaving the place spotless ,

My first time My wifes sixth time always got her deposit back

He knew who I was renting form In around about way he told me he knew that I would not be getting back my Deposit the next time no matter how good I looked after The place I was renting

,after I moved into my house we met the first landlord he asked us did we get our deposit Back we said no I know no one who ever got there Deposit back from that Landlady and you could tell he was not happy about it,

At the time you could see he would liked the law changed to deal with Problem Landlords
I would like to see the law changed so landlords are not ripped off the same way is I was '
Surely it is the parties in power for the last 39 years who can bring in a law to stop Landlords being ripped off,

Last edited:
FF will always check which way the wind is blowing but michael martin has moved the party very sharply left since becoming leader so its not pure populism with them either
Then vote down the ballot paper putting all of FF candidates one after the other right at the bottom of your list , MM will be got rid of then ,Parties take more note of tallies at counting centres than people realise,Vote the whole paper ask your self do we need both FF and FG I have made up my mind that we only need one of them,

Up until Now the top of my voting paper would have FF/FG Next time one of them is going to the very top and the other party to the very bottom if enough of FF/FG finish up at the bottom of the paper the will be taking a sharp right,

If you look at the voting results across all constituency you Will see people are not getting what the voted for most voted for the policies of FG and FF

If we had first past the post single seat constituency seats one of these parties would be long gone,

To be fair To Leo I expect he has got what its takes to wipe out FF after the next General Election if FF refuse to go into Government with him I expect Leo to call another General Election straight away to give like minded people who vote FF/FG a chance to return a Government made up of there views under a FG banner,

Last edited:
Any examples? I don't know how posters here vote.

You can be sure lots voted for FG/FF knowing they would finish up following Social Domocrats policys, rather than go into Government together and follow there own,
And if we are not care ful we will finish up voting FF/FG and finish up with SF ,

Last edited:
Back