Pre paid Mastercard

Reply from Bishopstown CU about eligibility for membership:

Dear Sir,

In order to join, you must be living or working within the area of our Credit Union, which is Bishopstown, or surrounding area Carrigrohane Road, Western Road Hartlands Avenue, Togher Road, Spur Hill, Knockalisheen, Glenview and as far as Ballinhassig, this is a criteria of the credit union.

If you have any further queries, do not hesitate to contact us.

[FONT=&quot]Kind Regards,[/FONT]

Looks like Neteller Card for me so.

Hi again gunnerfitzy ;)

Thought as much, [broken link removed], etc governing Credit Union membership.

However, Net+ Card (Chip+Pin) seems to be a good alternative, if only for Ryan Air at this time.

Happy New Year :D

Hi again gunnerfitzy ;)

Thought as much, [broken link removed], etc governing Credit Union membership.

However, Net+ Card (Chip+Pin) seems to be a good alternative, if only for Ryan Air at this time.

Happy New Year :D

Neteller it is! I managed to complete my last Ryanair booking with my Visa Electron on 31 Dec for flights in March so I have time on my side :)

Many happy returns!

Has anyone tried to use the the Dundrum Town Centre prepaid mastercard to buy flights on ryanair?

I have used the Bishopstown debit card and successfylly got flight with no booking charges. Was pleasantly surprised. All my friends are asking me to book flights now!

Also if you work in the Bishopstown area you can join. This is how i joined. friend of mine works for HSE outside the area but she could join as Payroll function is in their catchment area. I emailed [email protected] to see if i could join. Worth a try. They dont charge the €0 stamp duty either

I had tried payzone but the top up charges etc are woeful.

Unfortunately, we recently found out that our virtual card is currently not recognized as a prepaid MasterCard on the site but we are working with our card issuer to get this problem resolved.

It's been 2 months now since NETELLER's post.

Just wondering if this issue has been resolved?

Also, there are other virtual cards out there, such as Wirecard. I've been told today from serveral sources (on another message board) that the virtual prepaid MasterCard by Wirecrad works fine for Ryanair.

Last edited:
It's been 2 months now since NETELLER's post.

Just wondering if this issue has been resolved?

Also, there are other virtual cards out there, such as Wirecard. I've been told today from serveral sources (on another message board) that the virtual prepaid MasterCard by Wirecrad works fine for Ryanair.

I only use physical card of Neteller for Ryanair, because on the virtual card, you are not able to get refunds since the card expires immediately after you pay. I know that easyjet, for example issues refunds only to the card that you used to buy, so virtual card is not good. Ryanair might not give refunds at all, i wouldn't wonder.

The physical card for Neteller is working perfectly and free on Ryanair, though.

Has anyone used the Dundrum Shopping Centre prepaid MasterCard to book flights with Ryanair? Also what is the minimum purchase that I can make in any of the shops when using my card? I really only want the card to book Ryanair flights using the card but I also want to be able to use up the odd few Euro that might be left on the card. It expires after a year and there is a fee to get back any money left on the card.

After reading about the NETTELLER CARD on this site last week,i decided to apply for it and e mailed them off the application and the required documentation ,but have not recieved e mail or written confirmation or the card ,can anybody tell me ,how long this process should take.

MTIA

I contacted them with the same query when I applied. They said it can take upto 7 working days for them to review your documentation etc. It took them about 5 days to get back to me but everything went smoothly after that.

Back