Posters not reading Original Posts

As Tommy Cooper once said...

Police caught two boys up to no good yesterday. One was drinking battery acid and the other was eating fireworks. They charged the first and let the second one off.

But speaking of dentists, how much do they really charge for a standard filliing ( bloody professionals charging whatever they feel like) and is it really worthwhile to go to Eastern Europe? And while there invest in an apartment to sell on at enormous profit? But what about CGt then? Oh God, this is so confusing.

But speaking of dentists, how much do they really charge for a standard filliing ( bloody professionals charging whatever they feel like) and is it really worthwhile to go to Eastern Europe? And while there invest in an apartment to sell on at enormous profit? But what about CGt then? Oh God, this is so confusing.

Very good questions but I think the OP was more interested in free range versus battery hens. Better bring it back to topic or the thread will be locked

Is it from a battery or free range hen?
I didn't know Cadbury is a Brazilian company. But how do they get a glass and a half of chocolate into a battery anyway.
Besides which, what has any of this got to do with reading a toaster??

I didn't know Cadbury is a Brazilian company. But how do they get a glass and a half of chocolate into a battery anyway.
Besides which, what has any of this got to do with reading a toaster??

They're not...They come from Cape Verde which I hear is a fantastic place for property investment on the back of a possible EBS demutualisation, save a prayer for that !

Actually I hear that bulgaria is the best place to buy free range hens at the moment. You can even buy them off plan and then sit back and watch your egg mature ...;-)

As Tommy Cooper once said...

Police caught two boys up to no good yesterday. One was drinking battery acid and the other was eating fireworks. They charged the first and let the second one off.
This is a perfect example of how stupid Tommy Coopers jokes were.

This is a perfect example of how stupid Tommy Coopers jokes were.

:eek: You should be banned - just like that.

Where were we? Ah yes, Coronation Street or Eastenders? I think they should merge, get Tracey Barlow and Phil Mitchell to team up, and Dot to have an affair with Norris. Although I still think I prefer Mexican free range eggs, rather than Brazilian battery jobs, and while I have the utmost respect for Eastern European dentists my worry is: is the property market about to collapse?

Your thoughts please.

Brazil ??? You're nuts !! My hen is from Brazil.....Her name is Rio...............

That's one cool hen!

When she shines does she really show you all she can? And, more importantly, does she dance across the Rio Grande?

Does she have a pig of an appetite? Is she hungry like the wolf?

Any way, back to the orginal topic again, anti-social behaviour:

There are some rowdy wild boys livin' round my way, they're fairly notorious at this stage, if you saw them you'd wonder if they were from planet earth. Before they moved in I lived in quite an ordinary world, but they've wrecked everything, I'm now thinking of buying a gun with a view to a kill. They're usually out causing trouble - when they're inside I suspect they're watching girls on film and eating Le Bon Bons, if you know what I mean :rolleyes: Any way, when they're looking shifty I always wonder if there is something I should know. But what can I do? God bless us, I'll have to save a prayer for them tonight.

look, if you eat a random batch of 7 eggs, chances are 1 of them will be free range. Thats 1:7. After 7 attempts, you've got an evens chance of eating a free range egg. Everytime you eat 7 eggs without eating a free range egg, double the amount of eggs you eat thereby ensuring you get your daily quota of free range into you. Or out of you as the case would probably be.

Actually I hear that bulgaria is the best place to buy free range hens at the moment. You can even buy them off plan and then sit back and watch your egg mature ...;-)

You can now use your SSIA to buy free range bulgarian hens that are guaranteed to lay for two years, giving a return of 10%. In addition, the hen will increase in size by another 10% a year. You'd be mad not to buy two or more, I saw it in the Sunday Indo overseas poultry pages.

You can now use your SSIA to buy free range bulgarian hens that are guaranteed to lay for two years, giving a return of 10%. In addition, the hen will increase in size by another 10% a year. You'd be mad not to buy two or more, I saw it in the Sunday Indo overseas poultry pages.

But with the trouble in Iran I am not sure chickens are best investment at the moment. Correlation between the oil and chicken markets is quiet high so I would be careful. I think the OP's original idea about coffee beans has alot of merit

Its all down to the investor and whether he has courage and the ability to wake up and smell the coffee. So are you well oiled, or are you chicken?

Back