Posters not reading Original Posts

Re the OP, ....Its a real chicken and egg situation. Both are involved, but at different stages of the life cycle!
If you think you are beginning to think you understand it, then you are totally confused...worth a gamble though!

OK, if we're bringing coffee into this, then the chicken is definitely Colombian.

OK, if we're bringing coffee into this, then the chicken is definitely Colombian.

:rolleyes: Can you not telling by looking at him?! He's a Costa Rican/Kenyan blend. Think the mother was Costa Rican. But it could have been the father. I'll get back to you on that one.

PS

Why did the turkey cross the road?

To prove he wasn't a chicken.

That's one cool hen!

When she shines does she really show you all she can? And, more importantly, does she dance across the Rio Grande?

Does she have a pig of an appetite? Is she hungry like the wolf?

Any way, back to the orginal topic again, anti-social behaviour:

There are some rowdy wild boys livin' round my way, they're fairly notorious at this stage, if you saw them you'd wonder if they were from planet earth. Before they moved in I lived in quite an ordinary world, but they've wrecked everything, I'm now thinking of buying a gun with a view to a kill. They're usually out causing trouble - when they're inside I suspect they're watching girls on film and eating Le Bon Bons, if you know what I mean :rolleyes: Any way, when they're looking shifty I always wonder if there is something I should know. But what can I do? God bless us, I'll have to save a prayer for them tonight.

Bushfire....That's the best post I've read in a Decade !! ;)

Back