Paying for Ryanair flights with EntroPay?

Hi all, well i did read these but thought that at later stage i put in sterling account, now apparently i have a euro account and not allowed to change to sterling and your not allowed to have more than one account?? any suggestions as just got it for ryanair flights

now apparently i have a euro account and not allowed to change to sterling
I think I made the same mistake when I was setting up my account a couple of years ago. Just e-mail Entropay's customer support and tell them that you would like to swap your euro account for a Sterling one. They are very good at helping their customers; I am sure they will sort you out.

I have just set up an account with Entropay and am being asked for copy of passport and VISA card details.
Has anyone out there registered with Entropay also been asked for such documentation?

Yes, this is normal. Netteller ask for even more paperwork before actually enabling an account. I guess some get lucky and do not have to provide any documents - but many get asked to do so; nothing to worry about there.

Had this problem

I got my EntroPay a/c set up for the Ryanair 'free flights', only to get a reply like this:
Payment Error
Your card payment could not be processed because of one of the following reasons:

1. You have mistyped the card number or missed out some of the digits. Please go back to the previous (Payment) page and re-enter the card number again.
  2. The card type you have specified (e.g. Mastercard, Visa, Visa Electron) does not match the card number supplied. Please go back to the previous (Payment) page and check that the card type selected is correct.
  3. You have incorrectly entered the Card Number into the Cardholders Name box. Please go back to the previous (Payment) page and re-enter the Card Number in the correct box.
  4. You have incorrectly entered the Cardholders Name into the Card Number box. Please go back to the previous (Payment) page and re-enter the Cardholders Name in the correct box.

Has anyone else tried to use their EntroPay card to purchase Ryanair flights, or am I doing something wrong.

I tried yesterday and got this same message. I have been informed that Ryanair are blocking these cards. The company are working to try and resolve the issue. Its another case of Ryanair doing it their way. They have their own pre pay mastercard and I would think they are going to roll it out to all countries and stop others. They are advertising that they will accept it and then when it starts costing them lots of money they change the rules and tell nobody.

Back