Parcel Motel - where to make a complaint about them?

Purple

I received a package through Parcel Motel a month ago that isn't for me. I mailed their customer service and they replied with a label to attach to it and return it. The problem is that the label didn't have a bar code or number on it so I couldn't return it. I have made multiple attempts to contact them but have been unsuccessful. I intend returning the package to their depot today. My question is to whom should I make a complaint? Is there a regulator for this kind of thing? They have shown a disgraceful lack of care for someone else's property.

I had a similar experience in that I received a package with no Parcel Motel ID on it, the same first name but completely different address. I was able to return it only because I was at the collection point at the same time as one of their drivers. I received the same item again (and was charged again) 2 days later! I had to harangue them in order to get me credit back, they couldn't have cared less about the package being passed over and back. Not sure I can help but just to say this seems to be the way they deal with things.

When returning, make sure to get them to sign for it, and take a picture of it too.

I received a package through Parcel Motel a month ago that isn't for me. I mailed their customer service and they replied with a label to attach to it and return it. The problem is that the label didn't have a bar code or number on it so I couldn't return it. I have made multiple attempts to contact them but have been unsuccessful. I intend returning the package to their depot today.

Does that not also suggest that someone else may have received a package addressed to you?

@Purple did you return it ok?

UPS are the owners of Parcel Motel so you could try their number if you haven't already resolved the issue
01 5245446

I see they are now closing down their locker service. I’ve had a parcel stuck in a locker for a week now that hasn’t moved. Trying to send it to another customer. They have closed their zendesk and no longer answer their phones. Emails do not get a response and ups say they can’t help

I see they are now closing down their locker service. I’ve had a parcel stuck in a locker for a week now that hasn’t moved. Trying to send it to another customer. They have closed their zendesk and no longer answer their phones. Emails do not get a response and ups say they can’t help
The way in which it was rundown was disgraceful, pretending to operate the service while no longer doing so.

The email to their customers stay that any packages not collected will be moved to a UPS warehouse on the 31st Jan.

Our lockers remain in service until 31st of January, parcels not collected before that date will be moved to the nearest UPS facility for further transportation.

The way in which it was rundown was disgraceful, pretending to operate the service while no longer doing so.
I suspect losses were colossal.

I operate an online retail store. In 2019 we would have been sending parcels to a parcel motel locker frequently - certainly a few times a week.

Then covid came - sales rocketed but parcel motel all but disappeared as an address.

It never recovered. I think we had one or two pm addresses in November and December combined.

People are working from home a lot, so they tend to plan delivery for those days and both Dpd and anpost allow you change days, so need for pm was all but gone.

I do think they missed an opportunity to integrate it with ups for sending parcels throughout Ireland and the EU with online payment and use pm for dropping off.

I received a package through Parcel Motel a month ago that isn't for me. I mailed their customer service and they replied with a label to attach to it and return it. The problem is that the label didn't have a bar code or number on it so I couldn't return it. I have made multiple attempts to contact them but have been unsuccessful. I intend returning the package to their depot today. My question is to whom should I make a complaint? Is there a regulator for this kind of thing? They have shown a disgraceful lack of care for someone else's property.
You’d want to do it fast. Announced today that ups are closing it down

Back