Parcel Motel - where to make a complaint about them?

Purple

I received a package through Parcel Motel a month ago that isn't for me. I mailed their customer service and they replied with a label to attach to it and return it. The problem is that the label didn't have a bar code or number on it so I couldn't return it. I have made multiple attempts to contact them but have been unsuccessful. I intend returning the package to their depot today. My question is to whom should I make a complaint? Is there a regulator for this kind of thing? They have shown a disgraceful lack of care for someone else's property.

rob oyle

I had a similar experience in that I received a package with no Parcel Motel ID on it, the same first name but completely different address. I was able to return it only because I was at the collection point at the same time as one of their drivers. I received the same item again (and was charged again) 2 days later! I had to harangue them in order to get me credit back, they couldn't have cared less about the package being passed over and back. Not sure I can help but just to say this seems to be the way they deal with things.

ryaner

When returning, make sure to get them to sign for it, and take a picture of it too.

Groucho

I received a package through Parcel Motel a month ago that isn't for me. I mailed their customer service and they replied with a label to attach to it and return it. The problem is that the label didn't have a bar code or number on it so I couldn't return it. I have made multiple attempts to contact them but have been unsuccessful. I intend returning the package to their depot today.

Does that not also suggest that someone else may have received a package addressed to you?

odyssey06

@Purple did you return it ok?

UPS are the owners of Parcel Motel so you could try their number if you haven't already resolved the issue
01 5245446