Painting Versus spraying Kitchen units

no problem,leo..
if you use B.I.N primer then you can paint anything even glass...

its just the name of the primer made by zinnzer,its a shellac based primer.get it in most good paint shops...

the 400euro i quoted is from experience. The materials were not included. That would be generally down to the customer. I would personally recommend Farrow and Ball which is not cheap.
The cabinets woud not have to come out. The only thing that would have to come off would be the handles. everything can be painted in situ.

the 400euro i quoted is from experience. The materials were not included. That would be generally down to the customer. I would personally recommend Farrow and Ball which is not cheap.
The cabinets woud not have to come out. The only thing that would have to come off would be the handles. everything can be painted in situ.
i finished a house there about 2 months ago,and the guy that painted the kitchen units took 9 days,and they were 9 full days.to paint the kitchen units...normally enough size kitchen ,class job now in fairness to the lad,but he was a tad more than 400 hundred euro i expect.i know another guy that does quiet a few kitchens,and he charges average 1800 euro...so im quiet surprised you got it done for 400 euro..

Back