Padraig Kissane presenting to the Oireachtas Finance Committee next Tuesday, 21st

Brendan Burgess

Founder
General Notice

‘The Tracker Debacle’

Padraic Kissane addressing the Oireachtas Finance Committee

Group: Oireachtas Finance Committee

Subject: The Tracker Debacle

Date: Being Televised on Tuesday 21st February 2017

Time: From 5 pm Approx

To view: http://www.oireachtas.ie/parliament/watchlisten/watchlive/

This email is to inform you that I have been invited to appear in front of the Oireachtas Finance Committee next Tuesday 21st February commencing from 5 pm approx.

I will be presenting the facts of what has really occurred in this Tracker Debacle. The attempts made by all Lenders to get as many customers as possible from their Tracker rate.

I will present the facts of what this overcharging has done to thousands of individuals and families throughout Ireland.

I do not believe there is one morsel of regret within any Bank for what each has done to its customer’s, their only regret is they have been caught.

This presentation is a summary of what I have challenged over the last 8 years. I intend to outline, in a clear and proper way the damage, pain, upset and suffering that has been caused , which is still ongoing in 2017.

Padraic Kissane

Lets hope this is well covered in the media and not buried under all the FG leadership nonsense that's going to be happening next week. Good luck Padraic.

Am thinking about travelling up on Tues. Can anyone advise as to access to the public gallery, are you guaranteed to get in or it limited in space? It would be a 5 hr round trip so just want to make sure I'd actually get in!

This is amazing Padraic. Best of luck tomorrow. I'll be following this with much interest. You've done so much for so many people.

Much respect to you Padraic for standing up and being counted. Without your perseverance this would have been brushed under the carpet long ago. Best of luck tomorrow.

good luck Padraic - we got our repayment, and compensation cheque from EBS, thanks to your efforts.

Best of luck today Padraic.
Folks I'm stuck with work this evening so won't get to see the address by Padraic, just wondering if anyone knows if there is a way of watching it later.Thanks

Best of luck Padraic, thank you for all you have done and continue to do. I'm still waiting in hope for something from Ulster bank (former First Active customers like myself seem to be left behind so far in restoration of tracker)

Good luck Padraic. Thanks for representing us all. Still no news from Ulster bank but living ( just about ) in hope.

Scary to think without this man, everything would still be under the carpet. One man representing so many of us . Best of luck Padraic, many of us staff from Bank of Ireland are still hanging on.

Best of luck Padraic. Thank you for giving the little man a voice.

Back