KBC Oral hearing

Warren35

Hi I've been going through the appeals process since July last year with the usual I respond then the bank respond circle. The appeals panel has decided to grant me an oral hearing next month, I'll have professional with me on the day but I was wondering what to expect? Has anybody had an oral hearing with the KBC independent panel?

Hi, we are at the moment going back and forth and have requested an oral hearing. We dont yet know if we will get it. I haven't yet heard of anyone who has gone through the process. Hopefully people will shed some light on the process.

No & little communication since April. Based on that I would presume the could be running 3 months behind. I would expect confirmation letter soon re Oral Hearing date but I don’t expect hearing till September .

We had a date set for April but obviously potponed over covid.
Havnt heard anything since, but seeing as those who are lucky enough to still have a job have returned along with schools, we are hoping to hear a date soon.I just hope Board of Appeals are not using this pandemic as an excuse to drag this process out even further.!

Ours was supposed to be this week but was cancelled last week. They are looking at doing them online

Ours was supposed to be this week but was cancelled last week. They are looking at doing them online
I can fully understand your frustration on this, the KBC process seems to drag on a lot, I am waiting on a response from them on my case for almost 2 months.

We had originally suggested exactly that a zoom meeting, but it was rejected, its so frustrating.

They are playing with peoples lives and mental health.KBC have done so much damage to families, and then this process with BDO is only adding to peoples stress.
This pandemic is now part of our world, we need to move forward with things after 5 months and stop using it as an excuse and finish the process.

All this talk about cheaper interest rates with Avant Money is scant consolation to me, I am being charged 4.75%, in negative equity and still waiting on the Tracker issue to be resolved with KBC.

Back