nintendo ds lite

Hi,

Managed to get a pink one up in Gamestop (Stephen's Green) today for my father!! yes my father but it was the only colour they had left. Anyone interested in swapping for a white/black or silver?

Thanks

Mahons

Want to swap it for a white one?

well i was let down on the white one so if anyone knows where I can get one please please please let me know

Keep ringing Game and Gamestop, they say they are getting more in before christmas but be prepared to queue.

DeBarr
Just ordered one from Komplett.ie. They have a shipment due in next Monday (17th) (White Only) and can ship in 1-4 days depending on who you get to deliver it (An Post, DHL etc). It's bundled with a Grip Charger unit. 189 + shipping....

Thanks Debarr... ordered one online last night. Should be with me by Wednesday.

Thank God that 'mare of a hunt is over! :)

I ordered on Komplett.ie too. I didn't really want the accessory kit that came with it, but it beats sitting there with a red face on Xmas morning. Now, I just have to hope that they get their delivery!

I ordered on Komplett.ie too. I didn't really want the accessory kit that came with it, but it beats sitting there with a red face on Xmas morning. Now, I just have to hope that they get their delivery!

ditto!:eek:

Quick question - are games like the Brain Game easy to get or are they in limited supply also?

For games (if you want to be 100% sure) you can pre-book them from Smyths or Argos online and collect them within a number of days.....

If your really stuck for or not wanting to spend hours walking around the shops getting "not in stock" laughs I can get a black or white DS Lite from my brother coming over from the US next weekend 22nd.

I can only get one or two and not pink. I'll pick up a Irish charger and it will be new in boxed, plastic still on. Pickup in Carlow/Naas for I'm thinking 200.

Komplett have come through it seems! I received a shipping invoice today for the Nintendo DS Lite...niiiccceeee.

Yip, same here... my DS is currently with the DHL delivery driver in Dublin. Having gone from the Netherlands to Belgium then over to the U.K. and finally Dublin. :)

Lads HMV in Swords and Blanchardstown both had them in stock yesterday and they reccomended you ring up each morning at 9 to check ....

i woulda said Komplett also, 12 euro shipping, cant go wrong!

by complete sheer fluke i got one in game on dawson street.

sorry for the double posting of topics by the way.

Back