nintendo ds lite

J

jango1975

hi all happy christmas
any body know were i can get a nintendo ds ,my sister needs one for her little fella i know its a longshot at this stage ,have tried all over dublin ,a friend of hers promised to book her one but let her down
cheers

We are also in the same boat we need one for a good friend of ours.

Anybody know some where in the kildare, laois, killkenny or surrounding areas?

Joejoe

know anyone going to the US? might be your best option if you can't get them here

i was out shopping yesterday in Waterford and they had some in Gamestop, failing that you could try ebay.

there is no problem with obtaining ds lite's in the UK, must be just a prob in ireland. probs with getting the wii here but any amount of ds lites to be got in any shop from argos, toysrus, smyths, games shop etc.

my sister got one in Drogheda last Friday, i had heard Smyths were geting in a delievery then, however they were gone by noon on Friday. They had them in Jervis aswell, you will just have to ring smyths(if they ever answer)!

there is no problem with obtaining ds lite's in the UK, must be just a prob in ireland. probs with getting the wii here but any amount of ds lites to be got in any shop from argos, toysrus, smyths, games shop etc.

Problem seems to be in UK as well. Out-of-stock in all Argos, Toys R Us and Gamestops in London area at least. Any tips ?

Not sure if this helps anyone, but I've just bought a nintendo ds lite online.

<Link Removed>

I opted for the enamel blue ds lite, as I have yet to see it any stores in Ireland. They use UPS (instead of the Royal Mail), and have an expedited delivery option (for a few extra pound), which claims to have your ds lite delivered within 3-4 days.

Total cost including delivery? c. 210 euros.

May seem a bit over the top, but it's the most reasonably priced one I could find online who could (hopefully) deliver it before Christmas. The added kicker is that the enamel blue one looks a bit different (white, silver and black ones are available too).

Just hope it gets here before Christmas now!

Last edited by a moderator:
... and just after posting that, I googled the name of the company, and found this nugget!

[broken link removed]

In other words - don't use this website - I may have done me cash!

These Nintendos will be the death of me, I swear!!!!!!! :(

check Dunnes Stores better value beats them all...

they had 'em for sale behind the cust serv counter yesterday in the local one.

Thanks Leo - I should have done that myself last night, but i was too busy looking at an idiot in the mirror.

From reading the eurogamer forum, it looks like I will probably get the DS - albeit if it's before Christmas, God only knows. If/When received it will also be the US version.

Can't believe these guys have not been shut down. It's not like they're new either.

Virgin in Dundrum have them.Got a black one with two games for €255. The queue is building pretty fast though.

hi alll thanks for your help in getting one ,went straight from work to virgin in dundrum they had about 20 behind the counter ,also had bout 20 nintendo wii,
cheers

Hi,

Managed to get a pink one up in Gamestop (Stephen's Green) today for my father!! yes my father but it was the only colour they had left. Anyone interested in swapping for a white/black or silver?

Thanks

Mahons

Just ordered one from Komplett.ie. They have a shipment due in next Monday (17th) (White Only) and can ship in 1-4 days depending on who you get to deliver it (An Post, DHL etc). It's bundled with a Grip Charger unit. 189 + shipping....

Back