Nice restaurant Dublin 1 recomendations for tonight(Tuesday 26/05)?

I'm going to be staying in D2 on Sunday night and would love some more names of good resturants for that area?
What kind of food are you after? Italian, Indian, French, Brazilian, Irish?

Chocks, anything really. Its myself and another girl, we're gonna be eating lunch and dinner on the Sunday, and breakfast and lunch on the Monday, so any suggestions would be great.

We both like anything!

Botticelli's in Temple Bar, good pasta, ice cream at decent prices. George's Bistro, Sth Fredrick St. Very good. Early bird etc. Milano's, Dawson Street (will take those vouchers!!!!) El Bahia, Wicklow St. for tajine and honey pastries. Enjoy ;)

Chocks, anything really. Its myself and another girl, we're gonna be eating lunch and dinner on the Sunday, and breakfast and lunch on the Monday, so any suggestions would be great.

We both like anything!

if ye want to treat yerselves, the westbury or the shelbourne for lunch on the sunday.
darwins on the sunday night (some restaraunts dont open on sunday evenings now so check first).
The unicorn (behind odonohues on baggots st) for lunch on the monday.

all very uppity but you gets what you pays for.

oh and dont forget to head down to the wind jammer for some drinks on the sunday.

I'd second El Bahia.
Get the sardines there, very yummy++
Also, it's quite reasonable price wise.

Nicola

any suggestions for a gang of people with good lively atmosphere, good food and not too far from the Jurys Inn at the IFSC ? Dont mind either Northside or Southside

thanks for any suggestions

Of the few times I've eaten out in Dublin (being a culchie and therefore mistrusting of all things metropolitan) I have to say my best experience was the Belly of Pork in the Winding Stair. Absolutely delicious.Oh, they also have a wine list to kill for.

Hi Pyritepete, it's a pub but I like the food and atmosphere in The Harbour Master in the IFSC. Also the 101 Talbot is nice, good atmosphere and relatively inexpensive.

Of the few times I've eaten out in Dublin (being a culchie and therefore mistrusting of all things metropolitan) I have to say my best experience was the Belly of Pork in the Winding Stair. Absolutely delicious.Oh, they also have a wine list to kill for.

the ws is on the michelin guide of restaraunts and there is a reason. you will need to book ahead, even for lunch to be sure of a table.
4 of us were told we'd be waiting 20 minutes at lunch for a table no more then 3 weeks ago.

I still say darwins. cant wait to go back.

can you tell Im a foodie?

the ws is on the michelin guide of restaraunts and there is a reason. you will need to book ahead, even for lunch to be sure of a table.
4 of us were told we'd be waiting 20 minutes at lunch for a table no more then 3 weeks ago.

I still say darwins. cant wait to go back.

can you tell Im a foodie?

I can tell you like paying high prices! €9 in the WS for beans on toast, similar for some black pudding and cheese, WS needs to get real on prices, Michelin star or not!

on that then.. has anyone eaten in that Abacus restaurant on parnell st?

I'm going to butt in here now - another foodie and occasional visitor to Dublin. Where are the good Thai restaurants these days does anyone know? Preferably city centre.

Some years ago I went to (I think) The Chilli Club on St Anne's Lane/Court or something - off Grafton St anyway. Very good. Does it even exist anymore?

I'm also vulnerable to a well hung, almost pungent, expertly cooked enormous medium rare sirloin if anyone can help there.

Chilli club still there, and good and reasonably priced.
Siam Thai ( beside old stand pub) pretty good too.

you can never beat Brasserie 66 on Georges street... or Dunne and Creschenzi on i think Dawson st (or there abouts) is always lovely too :)

Back