Networking Groups & Events?

I went to the BNI meeting in the RDS for the first time this morning and it looks like a group that means business, if you pardon the Pun. The group is just getting off the ground and therefore it is probably a good time to get involved. I will be going again hoping for some "referrals"

Hi Guys,

I manage "The Hotbed Skillnet" a training network for growing companies and start-ups, we run monthly networking events with guest speakers (last month CEO of Pigsback.com Michael Dwyer).

You can contact me on 01-4868335 or [email protected]

rgrds
Dave

Hotbed Skillnet website gone live [broken link removed], a training and networking group for entrepreneurs, start-ups and owner/managed businesses

I'm curious about these, and a couple of people said that they wouldn't suit every type of business.......what IS suitable? What's NOT suitable? Waht's all this about referrals?? Can anyone explain? (Don't want to get up at 6am for somehting that's no use to me!)

In response to what type of businesses these networking events suit, Hotbed skillnet mention that "Membership is open to any owner-managed business, except the retail sector".

Back