Looking for a ghost writer to help me with my book

rmelly - there is a HUGE market in 'mis-lit' - and the authors are often not famous at all, but its the story of their lives and the awful situations they overcame.

Agree. These types of books seem to be particularly popular at the moment. The OP mentioned abuse - don't mean to be flippant or anything but there is definitely a market for reading about these experiences.

Agree. These types of books seem to be particularly popular at the moment. The OP mentioned abuse - don't mean to be flippant or anything but there is definitely a market for reading about these experiences.

Okay, I guess that's the section of the bookshop that I avoid, like the plague. Sounds like it's just me though.

So no real interest from "real" publishers then?
I dont know REAL publishers.as i said before,i'm looking for help and don't know how to go about doing it.

Gipiman...thanks so much that site was helpful

sar.many thanks.i'll get onto it.

Rmelly........no not famous.In a nut shell i'll tell you why i want to write about the last 16 yrs or so.Left ireland 93 moved to paris to be au pair.12 mts.bad experience.lived in greece for 4 yrs.huge depressing story,miscarried after car crash day before weedding,future hubby killed.went to u.s worked as ships officer,raped,beaten by partner who turned out to be a bigamist and took my lifes savings.had 1 child.while over coming anerxia.found new love in europe had 2nd child 5 yrs later and he turned out to be an abusing bugger.now after 16 yrs i moved home to ireland to start off fresh.im on loan parent and r/a and im trying to pick my life up.

now........in a nut shell.why the heck shouldnt i write about it.it may help others in the position i was in.

"The Writers & Artists Yearbook" 2009 may be helpful to you. You should probably find it in your local library (the 2008 edition anyway!)

Best of luck. I was going to say that escapist literature was more popular now but I hadn't read the part dealing with your subject matter.

Gearoid

Thanks bunches to everyone.I really hope this does work out.Maybe then i can close that chapter in my life.

Back