Lisney 10% pay cut

"The cut will also apply to Lisney directors, who last year took home pay of €5.9m, a 50pc increase on the previous year."

Approx. 6 Million in wages for a few directors. 50% wage increase on previous year!! Lisney makes a paltry 250K profit same year (last boom year:eek:).

Loses 136K last year.

I would be a very angry and resentful member of staff if I worked in a place with figures like that and was being forced to take a pay cut. Very very angry indeed. The greed of some people has no bounds.

Last edited:
Approx. 6 Million in wages for a few directors. 50% wage increase on previous year!! Lisney makes a paltry 250K profit same year (last boom year:eek:).

Loses 136K last year.

I would be a very angry and resentful member of staff if I worked in a place with figures like that and was being forced to take a pay cut. Very very angry indeed. The greed of some people has no bounds.

Directors will always line their pockets first, even if it means the company overall makes a loss, it doesnt mean the money hasnt been siphoned out into their pockets.

Folks

I have deleted posts which breached the Posting Guidelines from this thread.

Please stay on the specific topic of the thread.

if you want to talk about the economy generally, do so in the other threads dealing with it.

Brendan

Back