As per the title, what is the best option. Cornmarket has quoted a flat fee of 595 plus 4% to Irish Life on a lump sum of 20,000. Higher rate tax payer.
Am aware there is an ' execution only' fee of 100 euro, but unsure what fund to select and if the 4% fee still applies to Irish Life. Hoping to do this before 31st October with retirement planned between then and early next year. I have enclosed a copy of the funds available, but not sure which option is best for my situation. Any other options I can take? Advise welcome please.
Am aware there is an ' execution only' fee of 100 euro, but unsure what fund to select and if the 4% fee still applies to Irish Life. Hoping to do this before 31st October with retirement planned between then and early next year. I have enclosed a copy of the funds available, but not sure which option is best for my situation. Any other options I can take? Advise welcome please.