Laser Hair Removal.

I've gone to Harley Medical, they're just off Baggot Street. Had a few sessions done, took a break to see if the hair would grow back and it has but at a very slow rate and very little but going back for another 2/3 sessions to kill it completely. Had tried a beauticians previously which just didn't work. I think they use something called ILP or something like that but it just didn't work and I had done the recommended amount of sessions.

A year has passed and now I am three months after my last treatment at castleknock cosmetic clinic. I have no more hairs, and I had 6 sessions. Well worth it.

A year has passed and now I am three months after my last treatment at castleknock cosmetic clinic. I have no more hairs, and I had 6 sessions. Well worth it.

Deanne,

Can you let me have a reply to this post please?

Thanks,

Sue Ellen.

I have completed a course of 7 treatments in Therapie for my face; a nasty downside of PCOS hormonal imbalance. I have bought another course for ongoing and maintenance treatment. The special offers they have at present are excellent value. I have to say I have seen a vast improvement in the past year and am glad I took the courage to undertake treatment; was soooo embarrassed at the consultation and first few sessions, but the benefit for me outweighed this in the long-run. Unfortunatley no machines are capable of removing blonde hair, and this is the worst that remains for me at present. I would guess that 80% of the darker hairs are gone. I also started treatment for my underarms the same time with the same effect. You are red after treatment for a couple of hours, but as I tend to go in the evening it is fine by morning time. Hope this helps.

I think you stated in your post on 29/03/08 that you were hair free then and you now say it is 3 months since your last treatment so your dates don't add up or am I missing something. Are you having more then one part of your body treated?

See the Castleknock Cosmetic clinic is no more...and in a housing estate if I'm not mistaken!
Castleknock Cosmetic Clinic
62 Maple Drive
Castleknock
Dublin 15

Wondering if anybody has recent experience with laserway or therapie.Both seem to have good value at the minute.Quoted €1,150 for underarms,full leg and bikini line with Laserway in Dublin and £1100 with Therapie in Belfast.Therapie are stating that their machine the Soprano is more expensive and more effective than Laserway who use an Alexandrite(not sure about spelling). I have a home machine which i've just started to use-takes forever but does seem to have good results.I'm hoping if I got the salon treatment I would be able to do maintenance myself. Be great if anybody who recently used either could give some feedback.Also Therapie offering discount for full upfront payment but concerned even if pay with cr card will I still be covered in say 6 mths time if they go belly up? Have contacted cr card co but waiting for them to revert.Thks

Back