"Kilkenny Trust" that makes your mortgage "disappear "!

Last edited:
Don't forget another big name anti-debts campaigner

http://www.askaboutmoney.com/showpost.php?p=1286769&postcount=4
Since obtaining a €355,000 mortgage from BoS in October 2002, extended to €430,000 in 2004 - to buy a 50 acre farm on the outskirts of Newcastle West , Sherlock has had 4 separate court judgements issued against him for bad debts.

In Dec 2004, Birr Credit Union got a judgement against his wife for €6,600.
In Jan 2005, Birr Credit Union got a judgement against Sherlock for €24,672
In Aug 2006, Kerry Agribusiness Ltd got a judgement for €9,200
In July 2007, Dairygold got a judgement for €10,000
In Dec 2010, Bank of Ireland got a judgement for "about €10,000"

He has admitted that his judgements are still outstanding although his wife's has been settled in full.

Always great back stories that take a while to come out and still however get ignored by large parts of the main stream media

Brendan, The information in the threads are bad enough , but paying also for State Accomodation !
Have a heart!

Some undercover footage coming up on Primetime in a few minutes of a recruitment meeting for either the Freeman movement or perhaps this Kilkenny Trust

All gone very quiet on the Kilkenny Trust fund. Any idea of the approx amount of money collected and any comment from anyone who participated?

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/charlie-allen-released-from-custody-29786623.html
A MAN behind an anti-eviction campaign group has been released from custody by the High Court after promising not to interfere with a receiver's repossession of a stud farm....
Mr Allen, with an address at Inistioge, Co Kilkenny, expressed concerns about the case going ahead.

Mr Justice Ryan said he had concerns about Mr Allen being in custody and not having time to consult with his lawyers.

To a layman like me, I would have though Mr Allen had plenty of time to consult with his legal team over the past few week while avoiding the bench warrant. But as is always the case in the Irish courts, why deal with an issue today when it can put off for an other couple of months!

But Delboy the man is clearly in need of proper legal advice. Particularly if he believed in his trust and believed in taking money off very vulnerable people, some of whom may have been chancers. There's no hurry with this case and it will brighten up a dull January. Hopefully this is the beginning of the end of people thinking they can get away with hiding from banks and not dealing with their financial problems properly. the likes of Allen and Gilroy have been of no help on that score. I note that McDermot made a grovelling apology to the court. Not sure if he was a vulnerable person though. But he has seen the light. Amazing what the prospect of a jail sentance can do to one. And pity those fools who put 250 Euro each into Mr. Allen's hands. They must be mighly sick now when they see how he so cowardly hid from the law and ended up in court.

The bit I don't understand is that there has been a bench warrant out for this guy for some months and he has evaded the Gardai. Surely he is a flight risk?

How is he a flight risk, where would he go? It's not like he's got millions stashed away. He will entertain us in January 2014, and in about 2 years or 5 years time we'll hear of another made crazy scheme that he is the ringleader of. I very much doubt this is the first 'scheme' he has dreamt up in his life.

Out of Court and straight back to the trespassing way of life
http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/freed-allen-joins-supporters-at-sold-property-250888.html
Trust leader Charles Allen Sr was back at Lotamore House in Cork last night after the High Court released him from custody and he rejoined supporters who had occupied the Tivoli Road estate following his arrest on Monday.
He arrived at Lotamore direct from the hearing in Dublin at approximately 6pm in the company of two other men.

When he was approached by the Irish Examiner he refused to say how long he planned to stay on the property, the sale of which was recently agreed by receivers.

Before yesterday’s court hearing at least five large men had taken shelter in one small caravan on the estate, despite the nearby presence of staff from a private security firm.

The bit I don't understand is that there has been a bench warrant out for this guy for some months and he has evaded the Gardai. Surely he is a flight risk?

..........................................................................................................
Of course he is a flight risk , but like the swallows he will return.
In relation to the Guards, scrape below their surface and sadly they are not either capable or do not have the wish to do their job.
They appear to be very demoralized.

Are people still paying into this ponzi style scheme or have only those who have paid to date been caught out?

Isn't he the owner of property worth millions of euro through the trust?

Millions in his head, but not in reality.

Delboy, my goodness, he has some neck. Where did he come out of? What is his history before the Trust I wonder. You don't suddenly at his age come up with an elaborate ponzai scheme surely. I wonder is he charismatic, he seems to have convinced a lot of people, or does that say more about Irish people than him.

Back